Baldur's Gate 3 (PC, PS5, Xbox Series) [no open spoilers]

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Didn’t know Boulders Gate had such fanfare. Was always a game i heard about, but i thought it was pretty niche for PC nerds.

Do people even like crpgs like that??

This looks like it’s gonna be a Elden Ring situation where lots of people buy in due to the hype, but this ain’t the type of game most people are gonna enjoy.

I’ll try it at some point, but they talking about 100s of hours and thousands of endings:huhldup:

Ima wait till i don’t have a bunch of other shyt to play.

Edit:
from the makers of Divinity Original Sin (Larian Studios)

The hype makes a little more sense now. DOS was great :ohhh:

Last edited:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Didn’t know Boulders Gate had such fanfare. Was always a game i heard about, but i thought it was pretty niche for PC nerds.

This looks like it’s gonna be a Elden Ring situation where lots of people buy in due to the hype, but this ain’t the type of game most people are gonna enjoy.

I’ll try it at some point, but they talking about 100s of hours and thousands of endings:huhldup:

:why: do people like COMPUTER role playing games? :why:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Sure, let’s pretend CRPG isn’t the nichiest of niche genres since like 1998 brehs :stopitslime:

Baldurs Gate 1/2 came out in like 2000 and sold 8 million copies collectively. Try again.

dragon age origins was popular, so were the divinities. disco elysium...

how is someone so continuously wrong with so much conviction is beyond me.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Baldurs Gate 1/2 came out in like 2000 and sold 8 million copies collectively. Try again.

Imagine meach actually knowing what he’s talking about beyond Michael Pachter twitter post :mjlol:

He’s already starting his passive aggressive post toward BG3

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

:mjgrin: It's a series that inspired the Dragon Age games. This is my entry to the series tho. Production values look high as fukk, character creation, and I'm trying to get my high fantasy fix while I wait for Dragon Age 4.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

so in 23 years there’s been 3 popular CRPG games, and you got a problem with me calling the genre niche:mjlol:

Like i said. You weirdos just like to argue with me :smh:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Imagine meach actually knowing what he’s talking about beyond Michael Pachter twitter post :mjlol:

Its so obviously transparent what that lame is trying to do in here. Such a terrible poster.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Steam or GOG?

What those speeds look like? I'm off work in a couple hours and I expect to play tomorrow due to download fukkery.
Both, but Steam is up atm.
I got slow ass internet so I wont see the game for another 2 hours :mjcry:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
so in 23 years there’s been 3 popular CRPG games, and you got a problem with me calling the genre niche:mjlol:

Like i said. You weirdos just like to argue with me :smh:

First off, you said do people like CRPGs. they obviously do. so you were wrong off the jump anyway. so in classic idiot meach fashion you moved the goalposts to some other stupid talking point about being niche. What is considered niche for you mr. clown? did the games have to sell 5 million copies to be not niche?

don't answer that because I don't care. you aren't playing this, so please refrain from shytting up the thread. I know its like your kekkai genkai to shytpost, but I implore you to try not to.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Its so obviously transparent what that lame is trying to do in here. Such a terrible poster.
Oh i get it, This is console wars projection from y’all. I just saw the xbox version is delayed, which is why y’all going so hard to defend against an innocent observation.

Game comes out on playstation the same day as starfield.

It all makes sense now :ohhh: