Baldur's Gate 3 (PC, PS5, Xbox Series) [no open spoilers]

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This game seems epic af, I’m definitely a casual when it comes to these types of games but I’ve been on this board since 2012 and a lot of y’all praise Larian and rightfully so they put love and quality into their games.

This was the last place I thought I would see console wars but nope right on time lmao. This is going to be A LOT of people’s goty. I know people that do table top D&D and they praise to the high heaven about the early access and the more I read about the role playing alone it’s hard for me to contain my hype

Last edited:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Went with a monk because in EA i was a tiefling sorceror and I actually don't like how chaotic magic is in larian games. Hoping I won't regret this

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
Oh yeah, this shyt is old school as hell. Been a minute since I had to save so much.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I recall shadowheart being a bytch back in EA :jbhmm: she's actually quite pleasant so far

Then again I don't remember if I saved her from the pod in EA

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
I recall shadowheart being a bytch back in EA :jbhmm: she's actually quite pleasant so far

Then again I don't remember if I saved her from the pod in EA
If you save her from the pod, she is like 10x nicer to you. It was in EA, but I'm sure it's even more pronounced now.

I remember in the beginning, all the characters were straight up hostile to you from the jump.
Reddit was like "Why does everyone hate me :damn: "

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
If you save her from the pod, she is like 10x nicer to you. It was in EA, but I'm sure it's even more pronounced now.

I remember in the beginning, all the characters were straight up hostile to you from the jump.
Reddit was like "Why does everyone hate me :damn: "

I freed her and she was bytch to me the entire time. Everyone was lol