Baldur's Gate 3 (PC, PS5, Xbox Series) [no open spoilers]

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You don't buy regardless of if its a quality product or not

:mjlol:
I can assume shyt about ppl idk too, it’s just pointless :mjlol: speak on whoever your issue is with, not me. I don’t even talk to you about games for you to know my habits :russ: nikka I’ve literally bought multiple copies of the same game

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I can assume shyt about ppl idk too, it’s just pointless :mjlol: speak on whoever your issue is with, not me. I don’t even talk to you about games for you to know my habits :russ: nikka I’ve literally bought multiple copies of the same game
Struck a nerve.

You in here bragging about bootlegging one of the best games (made by an indie developer who could use your support) in years because you can't buy it for pennies.

PC gamers ain't shyt.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Struck a nerve.

You in here bragging about bootlegging one of the best games (made by an indie developer who could use your support) in years because you can't buy it for pennies.

PC gamers ain't shyt.

Not really, what am I out of? You just keep assuming dumb shyt so I figured I’d at least help you out.

If anything you sound salty I’m not supporting Larian, with your diatribe, which is fair but idgaf:yeshrug:

I’ll let you know how the playthrough goes tho :mjgrin:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Not really, what am I out of? You just keep assuming dumb shyt so I figured I’d at least help you out.

If anything you sound salty I’m not supporting Larian, with your diatribe, which is fair but idgaf:yeshrug:

I’ll let you know how the playthrough goes tho :mjgrin:
If you broke just say that

:manny:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
10% off :stopitslime: I held off for a wk because of the Steam sale coming up, but I’ll pirate this shyt over saving $6 :mjlol:
I’m not trying to argue or antagonize you but this ain’t the game to play bargain shopper. If there was ever a game worth full price this is it.

The hype is real on this one, if you got 60-70 to spend then do it. You won’t regret it

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m not trying to argue or antagonize you but this ain’t the game to play bargain shopper. If there was ever a game worth full price this is it.

The hype is real on this one, if you got 60-70 to spend then do it. You won’t regret it
I heard it bro, I promise. If I don’t buy a game in the launch window, I wait for a decent price. It’s not going anywhere