Baldur's Gate 3 (PC, PS5, Xbox Series) [no open spoilers]

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
Finally finished :blessed:
The Emperor been a bytch from day one, I'm so glad I freed the prince and stomped his ass out.

Started a dark urge run and pulled off Gale's arm :russ:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I’m on 7 now…took a break after 4 and recently started playing again. I really hope they release a definitive version of the game
Damn and I thought my 5 was bad. Did you have early access?

Rayzah

Daps
I bought the game during early access but I didn’t play until full release. I also have only finished 3 of those 7 runs
I’ve only finished one of my five, and I’m close to finishing the second

Rayzah

Daps
I had to throw this game in the bushes, I was at the very end about to kill Orin but that damn patch 6 update messed up my mod collection and I’m tired of trying to fix it.
First it was a missing items issue, fixed that then it was an issue crashing on dice rolls. Fixed that and then there was an issue opening up chests. Fixed that and now I can’t fast travel to lower city.

I can’t spend anymore time trying to repair this game. If I ever get bored enough in the future after they release the official mod kit then I MIGHT jump back on but for now I’m out.

Last edited:

Rayzah

Daps
yal sign up for that shyt by fukking with mods heavy :dead:
If I knew this could happen I would not have dove in like that. Once you start a playthrough with mods you can’t uninstall any of them or the game won’t load

And the worst part is once a patch breaks a mod you are fukked :francis::mad:

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
Took me 160 hours to beat this game :sadcam:

Could never imagine playing through this again

Ending was kinda anticlimactic.

Emperors decision to side with elder brain made no sense. He was weak as hell in final fight

Romanced Karlach and went to hell with her and Wyll.

Wish there was like a epilogue or summary of what your choices throughout game lead to in future. Game just kinda ends abruptly

But still easily game of the year. Attention to detail and depth of game is crazy

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps

Emperors decision to side with elder brain made no sense. He was weak as hell in final fight

Wish there was like a epilogue or summary of what your choices throughout game lead to in future. Game just kinda ends abruptly

But still easily game of the year. Attention to detail and depth of game is crazy
Played through it multiple times myself:ahh:, give it time to digest you will be diving back in at some point in the future. The game is the best game ever made.

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans

There’s only Epilogues if you destroy the netherbrain

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Just saw that they fixed the end to the Steel Foundry quest. And now Barcus Wroot don't like me anymore
full