Baldur's Gate 3 (PC, PS5, Xbox Series) [no open spoilers]

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
I've been going hard brehs. Haven't played games like this in a minute. It says I played 34 hours in the past 2 weeks and it ain't been 2 weeks yet :lupe:

Went to the Underdark first and mopped up that whole situation and then I decided to check out the Creche. Man, I thought these gith were hardbody. I've been smacking these hoes left and right with these holy fists. Had to get revenge for my monk brehs. I ended up showing them the
artifact. Had to do a quicksave because I thought they were gonna run off on the plug but it came back :banderas:. Met the queen and of course I stood 10 toes down. She trying to get me to kill my thick ass Guardian. I talked to her and got the dope lore drops. Big reveals outhcea. Turns out the queen is faker than Big Soulja's chains :damn:. I shattered Lae'zel's whole universe with that one. I get out the Creche and it turns out these treacherous b*stards were gonna try to kill me either way. bytch, I was tryna kill ya'll either way :banderas:

I'm gonna have to chill for a couple days. This shyt is taking over my life :mjcry:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
That's it :hubie:

Reached Moonlight Towers. Tapping out until Feb. Getting burned out from all these fights with 15+ enemies.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hey coli brehs. How the fukk do you defeat Nautiloid? I'm on the last mission, Confront the Elder Brain.

Edited: Never mind

Last edited:

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
I'm not totally evil, I don't murder indiscriminately but I take what I want and I never miss up a chance to gain more power. I look tore up with my fake eye and I'm popping tadpoles like tictacs. Even Astarion was acting shook. So my question is if I wanted to do a really evil playthrough who's gonna be down for the ride?

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I'm not totally evil, I don't murder indiscriminately but I take what I want and I never miss up a chance to gain more power. I look tore up with my fake eye and I'm popping tadpoles like tictacs. Even Astarion was acting shook. So my question is if I wanted to do a really evil playthrough who's gonna be down for the ride?
be evil with high charisma.
Everyone will follow you into the breach.

but leave Karlach out of the madness. She good peoples and just wants a hug :mjcry:

Phantum

Daps
be evil with high charisma.
Everyone will follow you into the breach.

but leave Karlach out of the madness. She good peoples and just wants a hug :mjcry:

Even goody two shoes Wyll? Can't take that fool anywhere smh

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Even goody two shoes Wyll? Can't take that fool anywhere smh
I got over 600 hours in this since EA and have yet to take Wyll through even half an act - I refuse. Him and Gale don't ever get used for long and Halsin might as well not even be a companion.:hubie:
Wyll won't rock with killing the grove iirc, but... who is that nikka to talk, he sold his soul to a devil; cuz has to cede moral high ground forever as far as I'm concerned

Phantum

Daps
I got over 600 hours in this since EA and have yet to take Wyll through even half an act - I refuse. Him and Gale don't ever get used for long and Halsin might as well not even be a companion.:hubie:
Wyll won't rock with killing the grove iirc, but... who is that nikka to talk, he sold his soul to a devil; cuz has to cede moral high ground forever as far as I'm concerned

Exactly what I be saying. nikka knows his way around hell more than I do :mjtf:

Gale is annoying but he's too useful. I have to say though, Wyll's eldritch bolt when he has good gear hits like a bazooka :whew:

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Exactly what I be saying. nikka knows his way around hell more than I do :mjtf:

Gale is annoying but he's too useful. I have to say though, Wyll's eldritch bolt when he has good gear hits like a bazooka :whew:
Wizard utility is directly proportional to long rests done

I tend to not use clerics or wizards because without long rests their usefulness falls into the trash, especially because vanilla has terrible cantrip scaling.
My first run was a warlock with under 10 long rests the whole playthrough, so Gale never got used, Shadowheart got turned into a Ranger and Wyll never got used because he was redundant to my PC.

Now, I'm running mod classes for about half of the primary team, I Dark Urged Gale's hand into my inventory, tossed Astarion into a chasm for pulling a knife on me, and Wyll got got for pulling up on Mama K acting like he was bout that action. I keep his body in the camp chest because apparently if you kill him at camp his body just... stays there. Moves with the camp and everything, like the nikka decoration or something.

Mizora-less playthrough - sad times :mjcry:

Phantum

Daps
Wizard utility is directly proportional to long rests done

I tend to not use clerics or wizards because without long rests their usefulness falls into the trash, especially because vanilla has terrible cantrip scaling.
My first run was a warlock with under 10 long rests the whole playthrough, so Gale never got used, Shadowheart got turned into a Ranger and Wyll never got used because he was redundant to my PC.

Now, I'm running mod classes for about half of the primary team, I Dark Urged Gale's hand into my inventory, tossed Astarion into a chasm for pulling a knife on me, and Wyll got got for pulling up on Mama K acting like he was bout that action. I keep his body in the camp chest because apparently if you kill him at camp his body just... stays there. Moves with the camp and everything, like the nikka decoration or something.

Mizora-less playthrough - sad times :mjcry:

What's wrong with taking long rests? Unless I'm in an area that won't let me fast travel I burn through a lot of my actions after two fights.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
What's wrong with taking long rests? Unless I'm in an area that won't let me fast travel I burn through a lot of my actions after two fights.
nothing necessarily. It is how the game advances its plots. My first run I was Dark Urge, and I stopped long-resting because bad shyt kept happening when I did. I skipped a whole second section of the intended character arc because I did zero long rests through all of Act 2, which meant I missed a possible buff but also didn't even see the story try to force me to do a bad thing I wouldn't have wanted to do in the first place.

Missed a bunch of romance stuff too likely. But that first run I was operating under logic instead of game logic and figured the faster I did things the less time for the tadpole to... grow up? Didn't end up mattering though. Now I tend to not long rest because gathering foodstuffs is boring especially when it costs 80 every long rest :snoop:

Literally zero other reason not to long rest as much as you want, though, that I've seen.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Steal lots of scrolls. Kind of makes some aspects of magic classes redundant but it gets around constant Long Rests if you want to avoid it.
All vendor inventories reset after a long rest. With a good thief setup you can essentially have infinite scrolls.

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
I don't think I'll ever be able to recruit Minthara in a legit manner brehs :mjcry:

It's impossible for me to do an evil playthrough