Baldur's Gate 3 (PC, PS5, Xbox Series) [no open spoilers]

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Did you uninstall the mods correctly?

Vortex keeps the download files even though you uninstall the mod from the game, and automatically reinstalls the mod after you reinstall the game if you still have it connected to the game by a profile. If you haven't, delete your profile. Everything that connects Vortex to BG3 has to be gone.
So let me get this straight
1. copy that code into my "modsettings" file
2. delete my profile from nexus, by un managing the game and purginf all mods
3. Then start the game normally in GOG and my save files should still be there and now load up?

also it seems like Vortex is the issue according to your suggestions and a little bit of research online saying it causes game breaking bugs. so BG Mod manager seems to be the preferred method of installing mods

EDIT

Completely purged everything and verify/repairs the game and I still can’t load that save

Last edited:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I heard a lot of people have problems with BG3 save issues on Xbox unlike PS5, PC
this seems like a vortex issue, if i was playing the vanilla game this would not have happened

Edit. I think it’s due to the mod author updating the collection and when I went to update he removed a ton of mods. You need to have the same mods on throughout your playthrough

Last edited:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
For everybody having trouble with the Shadowheart boss fight, just kill the bytch before the fight and dialogue. I did that, and everybody in the clan was like, oh, wow, who woulda thought the dark mother was not capable. :heh:

I even made friends with a girl Shadowheart used to hang out with. She sold me shyt and told me about Shadowheart's secret area.

Last edited:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For everybody having trouble with the Shadowheart boss fight, just kill the bytch before the fight and dialogue. I did that, and everybody in the clan was like, oh, wow, who woulda thought the dark mother was not capable. :heh:

I even made friends with a girl Shadowheart used to hang out with. She sold me shyt and told me about Shadowheart's secret area.

Yo man, put a spoiler in that shyt man :what:

Cause I'm on Shadowheart mission

Flexington

All Star
Daps
Still being a good durge, on to Act 3!

forgot I knocked out Minthara and did a take all when looting. She ended up showing up to explain her failure cheeks out :russ:

BPNruuj.jpg