Baldur's Gate 3 (PC, PS5, Xbox Series) [no open spoilers]

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I accidentally tripped and fell down the mod rabbit hole, I was just looking and got too close to the edge and now I have a whole collection.

The half dragon mod turns you in to a whole dragon:ahh: it’s ridiculous but I love it.

Then the simple shyt like automatic save when you start a battle is a life saver

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
my only complaint about this game is that wyll sucks as a character when compared to the rest of the cast
I know it’s subjective but I disagree completely, he is just as complex as any of your party members and equally as broken. Him and Karlach are just the purest of the entire party hence why people think they lack an edge character wise.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I know it’s subjective but I disagree completely, he is just as complex as any of your party members and equally as broken. Him and Karlach are just the purest of the entire party hence why people think they lack an edge character wise.

Wyll is p*ssy

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
bro is a dweeb to the point where he makes all warlocks look like pitiful victims of circumstance :francis:

Flexington

All Star
Daps
New epilogue is dope :ehh:

All in all this game is a truly GOAT’d RPG :wow: My playthrough was pretty thorough and I felt like the game rewarded me for it all in the end

Same, I wasn't expecting so much, for free at that
going through all the letters of people we'd helped along the way, and Minsc's description of everyone was :mjlol:

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
His face when my character smashed Mizora and didn't have to sign a contract, grow horns, or kill any monsters. :russ:

When she first appeared and they started detailing the pact, I swore this dude was on some cuck shyt and got dooped and now had to pay up :mjlol:

Like an Onlyfans nikka falling for the okie doke at a sex convention.

Don't ask me how I know :lupe:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
When she first appeared and they started detailing the pact, I swore this dude was on some cuck shyt and got dooped and now had to pay up :mjlol:

Like an Onlyfans nikka falling for the okie doke at a sex convention.

Don't ask me how I know :lupe:
she said i gotta follow her relationship planner and that we on day 43 :mjcry: she so demanding but i promise it'll pay off yal just wait