Baldur's Gate 3 (PC, PS5, Xbox Series) [no open spoilers]

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Beat the game. I'm really curious what kind of endings you all got

I'm playing as Gale. I completed my evolution into becoming an illithid and ate the brains of that Prince guy that the Emperor had trapped, then instead of destroying the elder brain or whatever it is I dominated it and took control and had ultimate power

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
I think for my next play through I'm going to start as Astarion and just be a sick vampire fukk on some Tom Cruise / Lestat interview with a vampire shyt. I kicked him out my party on my first playthru so I didn't get to see him.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I’m stuck, i want Minthara but i really don’t want to kill the Teiflings:francis:

I’m not committed enough to be evil in this playthrough, im just gonna be pro githyanki, fukk everyone else

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Will this be on sale for Black Friday?

Its about to launch on xbox any day now, they aren’t gonna put it on sale

magic8ball-simpsons.gif

Last edited:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
In Act 3, just leveled up to 11

That Shar battle at the very end was the most fukked up and unfair fight in the whole game so far. I just beat Casador with only 3 party members the night before and at this point my squad can handle just about anything, but goddamn the amount of enemies and the two fukks doing that darkness shyt had me :snoop:

Was able to beat it by sneak shotting one of the sentries with Astarian to start the fight before fully entering the room with the boss while my paladin, shadowheart, and Jeheira spammed AOE projectiles and Hunger of hadar while moving almost entirely back out of that long ass hallway/staircase to help stagger the enemy attacks and make them chase us. Used a couple summon spells to draw enemy fire as well. It almost sounds like a cheese strategy but these mf’s still had the numbers and the spells to make it the hardest battle I’ve fought yet. Larian had the devs on the crack when they designed that fight. Idk how anyone can beat that shyt starting in the middle of that room surrounded

Here’s how I got my squad setup

Main character: Paladin/Warlock as the main point of attack with solid range and AoE options to go w/ one handed weapon and shield

Shadowheart as a cleric/sorcerer for healing and offensive magic. Has that tempest ability so she can fly away after using spells

Astarian Rogue/Ranger who is a straight sniper in combat and the lockpick/pickpocket master. I also use him to do any nefarious things that my paladin couldn’t get away with :lolbron:

I pretty much always keep those 3 but I had barbarian Karach and fighter laizel on rotation for that second front-line attacker for the majority of my playthrough but I’m finally using Jaheira as a druid/fighter and her versatility in that role has been impressive :ehh:. I hadn’t used her or Halsin at all up until now

I like Wyll as a character but I haven’t really used him since act 1 outside of a couple quests related to him. May play around and respec him as a fighter/warlock or something but he’s kind of redundant within my overall party composition

I’ve literally only used Gale for like 2 battles in act 1 :russ: but I’ll prolly do his quest next so he’ll get some more burn. His spell game is crazy now

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay

That Shar battle at the very end was the most fukked up and unfair fight in the whole game so far. I just beat Casador with only 3 party members the night before and at this point my squad can handle just about anything, but goddamn the amount of enemies and the two fukks doing that darkness shyt had me :snoop:

Was able to beat it by sneak shotting one of the sentries with Astarian to start the fight before fully entering the room with the boss while my paladin, shadowheart, and Jeheira spammed AOE projectiles and Hunger of hadar while moving almost entirely back out of that long ass hallway/staircase to help stagger the enemy attacks and make them chase us. Used a couple summon spells to draw enemy fire as well. It almost sounds like a cheese strategy but these mf’s still had the numbers and the spells to make it the hardest battle I’ve fought yet. Larian had the devs on the crack when they designed that fight. Idk how anyone can beat that shyt starting in the middle of that room surrounded

Main character: Paladin/Warlock as the main point of attack with solid range and AoE options to go w/ one handed weapon and shield

Shadowheart as a cleric/sorcerer for healing and offensive magic. Has that tempest ability so she can fly away after using spells

Astarian Rogue/Ranger who is a straight sniper in combat and the lockpick/pickpocket master. I also use him to do any nefarious things that my paladin couldn’t get away with :lolbron:

I pretty much always keep those 3 but I had barbarian Karach and fighter laizel on rotation for that second front-line attacker for the majority of my playthrough but I’m finally using Jaheira as a druid/fighter and her versatility in that role has been impressive :ehh:. I hadn’t used her or Halsin at all up until now

I like Wyll as a character but I haven’t really used him since act 1 outside of a couple quests related to him. May play around and respec him as a fighter/warlock or something but he’s kind of redundant within my overall party composition

I’ve literally only used Gale for like 2 battles in act 1 :russ: but I’ll prolly do his quest next so he’ll get some more burn. His spell game is crazy now
Devil's Sight.

Changes the whole fight.

Also... of all the fights in the game... this is exactly the fight not to bring a Paladin to. That Radiant-Forcex3 reflect is :picard: Watched someone forget and run a crit Divine Smite into the reflect and one-shot themselves :mjlol:

I'm gonna be at that fight by end of the week and it'll be the first time I'll be playing it with Evil!Jenevelle. Gonna do it 3-man instead of my normal 2. That swarm fight about to get worked :blessed: nikka going full Bane. "You merely adopted the dark...I was born to it. Forged by it." All 3 of my planned team can see in darkness. They want to turn the lights off? shyt nikka, I'll help :yeshrug:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Devil's Sight.

Changes the whole fight.

Also... of all the fights in the game... this is exactly the fight not to bring a Paladin to. That Radiant-Forcex3 reflect is :picard: Watched someone forget and run a crit Divine Smite into the reflect and one-shot themselves :mjlol:

I'm gonna be at that fight by end of the week and it'll be the first time I'll be playing it with Evil!Jenevelle. Gonna do it 3-man instead of my normal 2. That swarm fight about to get worked :blessed: nikka going full Bane. "You merely adopted the dark...I was born to it. Forged by it." All 3 of my planned team can see in darkness. They want to turn the lights off? shyt nikka, I'll help :yeshrug:

Funny enough, my paladin was the only one with Devil's sight :skip:I luckily avoided the reflect cuz the boss pretty much ran up the staircase solo and got fukking clapped in like 2 turns while everyone else either still dashing or stuck in the Hunger of Hadar at the bottom of the stairs:pachaha:. The darkness fukking up my offensive range and positioning probably was the biggest difficulty of the fight despite the number of enemies.

That shyt was ridiculous at one point tho I had Jaheira action surge ice storm twice, paladin/warlock Hunger of Hadar in the same spot, and then had Shadowheart cast web. Mf's was slipping prone, getting burnt by acid at the beginning and end of each turn, and then half of them got stuck in the web so they would just keep taking damage from HoH :mjlol:

All that and them mf's still had me fighting for my life on that damn staircase :bryan:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Contents
  • 3 Disc OST
  • Double Sided Map
  • 32 Stickers
  • 2 Patches
  • Mind Flayer Poster
  • PC Game Disc (Custom Installer & Steam Key)*
  • PS5 2 Discs (Playable with no internet)
  • Xbox 3 Discs (Playable with no internet)
  • Game Box inspired by the Big Box release of BG 1 & 2
Price: $79.99

Last edited:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
:camby:

I wasnt able to save her smh, i liked her too

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Contents
  • 3 Disc OST
  • Double Sided Map
  • 32 Stickers
  • 2 Patches
  • Mind Flayer Poster
  • PC Game Disc (Custom Installer & Steam Key)*
  • PS5 2 Discs (Playable with no internet)
  • Xbox 3 Discs (Playable with no internet)
  • Game Box inspired by the Big Box release of BG 1 & 2
Price: $79.99

:gladbron:

But so that mean they won't be on PSN Black Friday deal? :patrice: