Baldur's Gate 3 (PC, PS5, Xbox Series) [no open spoilers]

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
So irritated that I missed the chance to save certain individuals. I even restarted a save file to see if I can complete the quest, but it didn’t matter :francis:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
you could. It's a great burst class. But remember the post you initially quoted - Gloomstalker is terrible if you don't know what you're doing and how to set fights up before you engage in them. Does less damage than Hunter over an extended fight. Breaks even with beastmaster in damage done by round 3 and never gets near beastmaster's survivability.

If it's your first play through the game I wouldn't suggest it. Intel is key and knowing fights that are coming helps the class not be... terrible. But if you decide to do it, feel free to hit me. I'm in the middle of my third gloomstalker run and first lone wolf ranger run; for better or worse I know the class.
I'm not an D&D expert, but I have played a few RPGs, I am playing on normal so I think I can make this build work. I will definitely be posting here when I get stuck

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
After a month break, i started a 2nd play through on tactician and... Yea, i have to walk back what i said earlier about the classes (that all you need in this life of sin is a fighter/sorcerer/cleric/wizard lineup). Now that i know what i'm doing, i see how almost every class can bring it's own unique blend of OP fukkery.

Hell, I'd take strength-build Open Hand Monk over Battle Master Fighter. i originally thought a Warlock was trash but now i get the value with the Hex/EB stuff. And i went through my entire first play through without even knowing the fukkery that is Paladin.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
So it begins....

Fred.

giphy.gif

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
These nikkas are going to win every game of the year award in multiple categories.

So I’m chasing down that zere dude and after dying 757 times I found an effective strategy to beat all them people. I spread the team out into different corners of the room, I lay down a couple magic traps and then I put the sanctuary spell on shadow heart and had her run around the area like a little school girl with the gang chasing after her. all the while my main is up in the rafters like Sting picking dudes off one by one. It took a little while but I got it done.

It was just the two of us after about 5 minutes since Gale and Zael was :dead::deadrose: somewhere. The loot I pulled off of his dead headless body was worth it :blessed:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
These nikkas are going to win every game of the year award in multiple categories.

So I’m chasing down that zere dude and after dying 757 times I found an effective strategy to beat all them people. I spread the team out into different corners of the room, I lay down a couple magic traps and then I put the sanctuary spell on shadow heart and had her run around the area like a little school girl with the gang chasing after her. all the while my main is up in the rafters like Sting picking dudes off one by one. It took a little while but I got it done.

It was just the two of us after about 5 minutes since Gale and Zael was :dead::deadrose: somewhere. The loot I pulled off of his dead headless body was worth it :blessed:
feels so good when you win a hard fight by changing your strategy

MuzzyP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Carolina
One day I'll finish this game. It's just so damn big, and I rerolled a new character when I was in act 2 when I realized I missed out on romancing Karlach.

I started a new game just for demon muscle mommy. Got like 108 hours in this damn game and am in Act 3, but Act 3 feels like I'm nowhere near done with all these new sidequests.