Baldurs Gate 3 Beasitiality Scene :dame:

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
Show a little bit of titty in most games people lose they minds:gucci:

But this is ok:mjtf:
fakkit ass crackers were losing their shyt when Chun-Li's titties bounced in the first version of SFV. Then went nuclear when you could see Cammy's nipples in her Delta Red outfit.

But they give bestiality a goddamn standing ovation. :scust:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
camron-mase.gif

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what: Now grizzly bears are spreading bussy in video games now? We a long way from Mario saving the princess from bowser. Triple A gaming might be a wrap for me if bullshyt like this keeps up.

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
You can fukk my avatar in Mass Effect and he's an overgrown locust :mjlol:. I feel like given the history of games and all the outrageous shyt in them since the 90s, it's pretty silly to draw the line here.

GTA has a pedophilic commercial that advertises lingerie for children for crying out loud.
No one is cheering that shyt either and that is unacceptable

and no were not gonna spin bestiality because folk that cool with that shyt don't care if kids are sexualized

gotta draw a line with this degenerate mentality that some white people tend to have and it's forced on others.

but then wanna look down on black people

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
More mental illness being injected into video games. They've already got trannies and LGBT into everything and now they are letting you have sex with animals and you hear all the typical excuses... 'bu buttt you can kill in games so why is this bad?'

I said a long time ago on SOHH once they let LGBT, bestiality and pedos are coming next and here we are... They are introducing it in videogames and getting people accustomed and thinking, 'well this isn't so bad'.

badhat

Pro
Daps
I feel sorry for whoever's doing the streaming there. One second you're showing a group of people a new game in a series you excited to bring to wider audience, the next second, you're the guy playing the bear fukking game.

To be fair, I think I'd be a little more :hhh: when the conversation turned to bear fukking

Last edited:

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
This hella weird…now I got questions about the d&d movie that didn’t I have before :picard:

Last edited: