Baldurs Gate 3 Beasitiality Scene :dame:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
What motivation did they have to include being fukked by a bear as a gameplay option? :mindblown:

I guess they were trying to be edgy or something? :jbhmm:

How did they think this would play out? Who asked for this? :patrice:

I get you can fukk aliens in other rpgs, so maybe their thinking is along those lines. A bear though? :huhldup:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What motivation did they have to include being fukked by a bear as a gameplay option? :mindblown:

I guess they were trying to be edgy or something? :jbhmm:

How did they think this would play out? Who asked for this? :patrice:

I get you can fukk aliens in other rpgs, so maybe their thinking is along those lines. A bear though? :huhldup:

You can fukk my avatar in Mass Effect and he's an overgrown locust :mjlol:. I feel like given the history of games and all the outrageous shyt in them since the 90s, it's pretty silly to draw the line here.

GTA has a pedophilic commercial that advertises lingerie for children for crying out loud.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
You can fukk my avatar in Mass Effect and he's an overgrown locust :mjlol:. I feel like given the history of games and all the outrageous shyt in them since the 90s, it's pretty silly to draw the line here.

GTA has a pedophilic commercial that advertises lingerie for children for crying out loud.
You going hard for this justifying this weirdo ass shyt

Resetera is :ufdup: that way

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Are either of those the main characters? Like, you can’t avoid that shyt and make your guy a non gay furry?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The mind of cacs can be disturbingly depraved. Of course the degenerate animals on Resetera would welcome this, this is right up their ally. Who the fukk even thinks to create some shyt like this smh.

Last edited:

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
So is this shyt like on some werewolf shyt or are you actually fukking a bear cause if it's the later then :dead:

First off, if Grizzly Mane tried this, that bear is putting hands, feet, and teeth on him and getting him out the forest in a heartbeat.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin

this how they doing AAA games now a days :dame:

you really cant escape the alphabet crew even in video games anymore :dame:

im sure resetera going to give this game 10/10 :dame: which means about 75% of this forum going to love it since most yall post there as well and act like yall dont :dame:

shorty in the crowd got elf ears :dahell: i bet she smell mad at woodsy :patrice: