Baldurs Gate 3 Beasitiality Scene :dame:

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:russ: You aren’t lying any Female video game character. That got either ass, titties, or is overly feminine. Them resetera dudes will have a problem with it. But let it be some gay shyt. And them dudes will be clapping with joy. You got dudes in that SF6 threads. Lusting over zangief, but willing to ban you. If you do the same with Cammy lol.
It's more clear everyday that the gay weirdos went to Reset and the racist weirdos stayed on GAF. It's lose/lose in cac gaming spaces.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Dont think the argument is about normalcy:ld:
There’s a reason I didn’t post on this thread until it was.
More mental illness being injected into video games. They've already got trannies and LGBT into everything and now they are letting you have sex with animals and you hear all the typical excuses... 'bu buttt you can kill in games so why is this bad?'

I said a long time ago on SOHH once they let LGBT, bestiality and pedos are coming next and here we are... They are introducing it in videogames and getting people accustomed and thinking, 'well this isn't so bad'.
Outside of the first few posts it was just your typical coli thread using any subject to vent about two message boards men claim to not support, but seem to be up to date on everything there :manny:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I'm starting to see what ppl talking about with weird shyt creeping in

We now throwing sexuality all in kids' faces (with my own eyes I saw videos of butt naked men riding bikes in parades with children in the front row) and sneaking it beasitiality

I'm not that guy, but it gets hard to ignore as time goes on

Apparently this was just a "joke" for a closed audience

:beli:

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Are either of those the main characters? Like, you can’t avoid that shyt and make your guy a non gay furry?

None of them are main characters unless you decide to forego creating one and choose to play as one of the party members as the MC.

And this is likely very avoidable, as the romance options in this game are plenty and require some effort to get to.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps

We now throwing sexuality all in kids' faces (with my own eyes I saw videos of butt naked men riding bikes in parades with children in the front row) and sneaking it beasitiality

That's how they always 'sneak it in'. "It's just a joke. It's funny!" And then when they see people aren't outraged then they start pouring on the sympathy stories of one of these folks being 'picked on' or being discriminated against and then they start the full on assault.

In the 90s they used gays as comedy relief and all of that 'acting gay' was supposed to be funny. Then they started running the sob stories on shows like real world mtv. Once they get folks more and more comfortable, then they go full blast with it and try to shame or persecute you if you don't agree.

Watch, pretty soon they are going to run the rhetoric of, "If nobody is getting hurt, then who you are you to get involved. To each his own. Who are you to judge?"

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702

You see that devil-worshipper Sam Smith concert pics. It was kids there too.....not posting that shyt but you can Google if you want :dame:

All that shyt the same, throwing it in kids face and they have no choice because their dumbass parents expose them to it

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Of course this thread descends into the usual waterhead misconceptions about gay people.

More mental illness being injected into video games. They've already got trannies and LGBT into everything and now they are letting you have sex with animals and you hear all the typical excuses... 'bu buttt you can kill in games so why is this bad?'

I said a long time ago on SOHH once they let LGBT, bestiality and pedos are coming next and here we are... They are introducing it in videogames and getting people accustomed and thinking, 'well this isn't so bad'.
I remember when you used to be a normal person. Religion really broke your brain. It's ridiculous to compare what two consenting people do to fukking a non-sentient non-sapient animal. It's even more ridiculous to bring up pedophilia.

This morally reprehensible shyt is never going to be made legal.

You need to start advocating against something that's real and happening instead of making up things to get mad over.

The testimony of several survivors of child marriages has helped galvanize the movement to close marriage-law loopholes.

But some legislators and religious groups have argued that the stricter marriage laws infringe on religious freedom and parents’ rights. Some have argued that in the case of a pregnancy, a teenage mother would benefit from being married. Last year, Chris Christie, a Republican who was governor of New Jersey, conditionally vetoed a bill that would have banned marriage for children under 18, on the ground that it did not “comport with the sensibilities” or “religious customs” of some residents.

In addition to banning anyone under 16 from marrying, the bill pending in Missouri would prohibit 16- or 17-year-olds from marrying anyone over 21. Girls are often wed to older men in marriages that are arranged by families.

We always want to respect parental and religious rights, but we want to protect children,” said State Representative Jean Evans, a Republican from the St. Louis area who wrote the bill.

Last edited:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Correct me if I'm wrong, are these video games promoting child marriage? Are the lewd, public acts related to child marriage? If not then why did you bring them up?

If baldurs gate had some shyt like that in it, I'm 100% sure folks would be outaged. You found a couple of articles to support your argument, but the universal consensus in America is that child marriage is disgusting and wrong

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Correct me if I'm wrong, are these video games promoting child marriage? Are the lewd, public acts related to child marriage? If not then why did you bring them up?

If baldurs gate had some shyt like that in it, I'm 100% sure folks would be outaged. You found a couple of articles to support your argument, but the universal consensus in America is that child marriage is disgusting and wrong
No, it's not the universal consensus in America as evidenced by the articles above. Laws banning child marriage have faced opposition from religious groups, and right-wing politicians. There were even governors who vetoed bills outlawing it. Why are people bringing up gay folks and claiming they're opening the door to acceptance of zoophilia or pedophilia?