Baldurs Gate 3 Beasitiality Scene :dame:

Superstar
Daps
For everyone saying that you have to try hard to make this happen, the point is why is it even in the game? How does the ability to have sex with a character that has shaped shifted into an animal make the game better? So would you feel the same way if the bear was a child?

Ask the developers, most people just play the game without going through the motions to make all that happen.

:mjtf:
What the hell made you think of children?!

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Ask the developers, most people just play the game without going through the motions to make all that happen.

What the hell made you think of children?!
Are you one of the people saying that we should just ignore? My comment was directed at the people saying we shouldn't care that these types of things are happening in a video game. I said children because if it was a child, you and others wouldn't be saying "most people just play the game without going through the motions" so why have that when it comes to sex with animals?

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Are you one of the people saying that we should just ignore? My comment was directed at the people saying we shouldn't care that these types of things are happening in a video game. I said children because if it was a child, you and others wouldn't be saying "most people just play the game without going through the motions" so why have that when it comes to sex with animals?
you that parent that doesn't vet their kids media intake?

this "what about the children" shyt is crazy to see lol

Superstar
Daps

Because:

A. you have to really go out of your way to do some shyt like that

B. It’s basically a grown ass digital vampire having sex with a digital werewolf/werebear. No children were thought of until you oddly brought it up.

C. It really ain’t that serious due to points a and b

D. You on some really weird Robert Deniro/“Taxi driver” shyt right now.

:manny:
I don’t understand how you typing at us for roasting this whole situation is going to get any of this removed from the game. You should probably leave the thread and go email the developers or publisher, even the D&D lore this shyt is sourced from. So yeah you probably should ignore it or the future of the rest of the thread not giving a fukk will probably give you an aneurysm.

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
you that parent that doesn't vet their kids media intake?

this "what about the children" shyt is crazy to see lol
Never said any of that. I made a statement and asked a question which neither of you answered. Which is fine cause I already know the answer which is why I don't understand why it bothers some of you so much that some of us don't approve of a game having these types of deviant things in them :gucci:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Never said any of that. I made a statement and asked a question which neither of you answered. Which is fine cause I already know the answer which is why I don't understand why it bothers some of you so much that some of us don't approve of a game having these types of deviant things in them :gucci:
nah you going off on a whole ass road trip with that question in the first place :mjlol:

the option to NOT do fukkery exists in all forms. and when it comes to "what about the kids" hopefully any responsible adult doesn't just let their kids consume any and all media

a movie with about a woman loving a fishman won best picture but here we are acting like indifference and general aversion to it all is an impossibility

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
camron-mase.gif
Who’s miss thang in the middle :shaq: