Baldur Gate 3 sup with it with M$ it cant run on their piece of shyt box causing delays(not before 2024)?

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
@Rembrandt - I am referring to Meach lying about why BG3 was delayed for the Xbox. I don't know what else it is you're talking about.

If you call being honest hostile lol.

But go for it. You talking like I'm afraid of something dikkriding somebody notoriously known for a being a crazy ass stan
I'm just joking. I remember you being a Xbox stan all the way back on GAF. Stop being so sensitive. :pachaha:

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
I didn’t bump that thread

You're right but point still stands about you spreading this shyt to 44 different topics.

Holy shyt :mjlol:

nikka, you were apparently bushed or banned during Ragnarok. You got bushed last year and has people making fun if you.

You seem like you're on the verge of breaking down again

@Rembrandt - I am referring to Meach lying about why BG3 was delayed for the Xbox. I don't know what else it is you're talking about.

I'm just joking. I remember you being a Xbox stan all the way back on GAF. Stop being so sensitive. :pachaha:

We're good. Although now I'm curious about your GAF name tbh.

Gizmo is just an annoying ass nikka tbh.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

He’s talking about you being a unapologetic stan succin all on @Gizmo_Duck nut sac but pretending you just here posting.

We see you breh. Nobody care about you getting “hostile”

fukkin goofball :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You're right but point still stands about you spreading this shyt to 44 different topics.

nikka, you were apparently bushed or banned during Ragnarok. You got bushed last year and has people making fun if you.

You seem like you're on the verge of breaking down again

We're good. Although now I'm curious about your GAF name tbh.

Gizmo is just an annoying ass nikka tbh.

You’re losing it :umad: