!!@@ Bad Cop, No Donut: Police Brutality Thread @@!!

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Judge didn't say shyt.:wow:

Yoooooo check out what this guy posted in the comments:

I don't understand what the problem is, and I don't understand what all the crying and sobbing about? I really don't? Massive surveillance of an entire nation and beyond, secret prisons, secret courts, secret laws, secret judges, secret police, secret interpretation of laws, secret list, secret hearings, secret evidence, secret wars, militarization of local police forces, declaration of martial law for unarmed suspects, the largest prison population on earth, internal spy drones, millions of internal domestic spies, internal checkpoints, street lamp post that listen in on conversations, mysterious boxes affixed to power polls doing only God knows what, mysterious black boxes now being mandated for all vehicles with Giant Monster car corporations stating that they "now know when everyone breaks the law". Indefinite detention without charge or trial under NDAA, DHS hording billions of rounds of Ammo, TSA deployed onto public streets, propaganda media, a call for the arrest of journalist, children deemed and labeled terrorist for playing with certain toys, citizens being arrested, jailed and deemed suspected terrorist for openly filming law enforcement in public. citizens being detained and taken to area hospitals and given 8 cavity exams, X-Ray's and Colonoscopies for minor traffic violations, Constitutional Free Zones, Free Speech Zones, votes being counted in dollars, not ballots, eugenics programs, endless wars, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc. And now Americans are shocked and disturbed that their fellow citizens are bound in chains, beaten and dragged away? Really America? Really?? What do you all expect in a fascist nation, rainbows made out of Skittles?

Best comment ever.

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Outrage as SWAT officers who disfigured toddler with grenade in botched drug raid will face NO charges
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...oddler-botched-drug-raid-face-NO-charges.html

article-2783268-2204ECA200000578-234_636x382.jpg

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:salute: to @Angelic Servers for keeping this thread alive

Reading them one after another almost brought tears to my eyes

And to think we've been wasting our time discussing single mothers and dikk sizes

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WATCH: Cops smash window to use Taser on passenger during seat belt traffic stop
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/10/...r-on-passenger-during-seat-belt-traffic-stop/

:salute: to @Angelic Servers for keeping this thread alive

Reading them one after another almost brought tears to my eyes

And to think we've been wasting our time discussing single mothers and dikk sizes

Sometimes I come across stories that are so depressing that I can't muster the energy to post them. This country is turning into Nazi Germany and no one seems to give a shyt. Hopefully I'll be in Costa Rica before we turn into a full blown police state.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Nad cip no donut.

Change this garbage ass thread title.

Hipster filth

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
US cops are so fukked up :scust:

Never crossing the border again, I don't feel like getting shot by a border guard