!!@@ Bad Cop, No Donut: Police Brutality Thread @@!!

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
sticky this thread mods

I plan to leave the country indefinitely in the foreseeable future. Not because of the police brutality but more because of people's behavior regarding police abuse/corruption. Most people are apathetic and indifferent. Even in this thread, there's barely any replies or interest. You'd think something like this would spark some sort of discussion or concern. Even in real life, whenever I bring the subject up people are quick to change the subject or blow it off as it's not a big deal (i.e.: "If you have nothing to hide then let the cops search you", "The cop asked you for ID for walking down the street? And? Just show him your ID and keep it moving. I see nothing wrong here"). We've become a culture of compliance and subservience.

We let this happened. America get's the government it deserves.

Last edited:

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
I plan to leave the country indefinitely in the foreseeable future. Not because of the police brutality but more because of people's behavior regarding police abuse/corruption. Most people are apathetic and indifferent. Even in this thread, there's barely any replies or interest. You'd think something like this would spark some sort of discussion or concern. Even in real life, whenever I bring the subject up people are quick to change the subject or blow it off as it's not a big deal (i.e.: "If you have nothing to hide then let the cops search you", "The cop asked you for ID for walking down the street? And? Just show him your ID and keep it moving. I see nothing wrong here"). We've become a culture of complacency and subservience.

We let this happened. America get's the government it deserves.

People are basically condition and tamed in our society, and its pretty sad. Police are given passes because the people above them are given the ultimate pass and thats what it comes down to. Our government officials, judges and legislators are all being paid off by a pipeline designed basically for human trafficking and people are too caught up with meaningless shyt to even care. The consequence for that is a sloppy military police force and police brutality with black people as the catalyst.

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Update on John Crawford murder... 911 caller now admits to lying.
http://atlantablackstar.com/2014/09/11/man-made-911-call-led-john-crawfords-death-admits-lied/

John Crawford III was killed by Ohio police on Aug. 5 because they apparently thought the toy gun he had just purchased from the Wal-Mart in Beavercreek was real, but now the white man who called 911 to report Crawford has admitted he lied to police.

On the call, 24-year-old Ronald Ritchie, who was originally described as an “ex-Marine,” described a black man walking around the store with the weapon. “He’s, like, pointing it at people,” Ritchie told the 911 operator. He also said he saw Crawford loading bullets into the supposed weapon.

But in an interview with The Guardian, Ritchie is retracting his story, saying, “at no point did he shoulder the rifle and point it at somebody.” Though Ritchie stood by his statement that Crawford was “waving (the gun) around,” attorney Michael Wright says the Wal-Mart surveillance video of the incident refutes that claim.

Wright, who is representing Crawford’s family who was allowed to watch the surveillance video, said Crawford was facing away from the officers and probably didn’t hear them because he was talking on the phone with his girlfriend, who was with his parents at the time.

The attorney said as Crawford leaned on the pellet gun like a cane, he was “shot on sight” in a “militaristic” response by police.

In the Guardian interview, Ritchie defended his 911 call by saying, “Even still, it’s a gun in Wal-Mart, in a public place, inducing panic.” Ironically, Ohio has an “open carry” law allowing people to carry a rifle in public.

During the chaos created by the police shooting of Crawford, a 37-year-old woman also died from heart failure.

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
ww got effed up during dui arrest and is getting paid big time.

City Of Tallahassee Pays $475,000 in Settlement
September 15, 2014 8:01 PM
th

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2014/09/15/city-of-tallahassee-pays-475000-in-settlement/

TALLAHASSEE (CBSMiami) – During an arrest last year, Tallahassee police left a woman with a broken bone in her face. Now the city is paying $475,000 to settle the case.

On Monday’s vote, city commissioners settled the federal lawsuit filed by Christina and David West against the city and the Tallahassee Police Department.

You are here: Home / Rogue Cops / Cops in Tallahassee Torture Christina West – DUI Arrest

Cops in Tallahassee Torture Christina West – DUI Arrest
Last updated on November 22nd, 2013 By Jason Weber 15 Comments

Introduction:
This article involves DISTURBING video you WON’T see on HLN or any media outlet. BE WARNED: there is graphic material in the video below. It’s dashcam video of cops TORTURING Christina Louise West after her DUI stop and potential arrest on August 10th that has been covered up by the Tallahassee Police Department since that date.

http://www.occupyhln.org/rogue-cops/cops-tallahassee-torture-christina-west-dui-arrest/#