"BAD BOYS III" is coming. Martin's Facebook Post gets over 1 Million Likes

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
Bay recalls getting the project working under Don Simpson and Jerry Bruckheimer. Coming off of a music video career, the director sold the producers on his ability to sell Bad Boys to a much younger audience than the older, English director they were considering. Originally cast were Jon Lovitz as Marcus Burnett and Dana Carvey as Mike Lowery. According to Bay, Lovitz credits not doing Bad Boys for his career. The movie fell apart after an initial test-shooting, Bay’s way of showing the producers, then Jeffrey Katzenberg, what his vision for the film was, and Carvey leaving the project. Bay went back to directing music videos, and Simpson and Bruckheimer continued working to get the project off the ground.

Read more at Film School Rejects: http://filmschoolrejects.com/featur...boys-commentary-track-jkirk.php#ixzz381SpDdkP
Read more at http://filmschoolrejects.com/featur...ommentary-track-jkirk.php#y97QGfXP5MKBA0lz.99

Article about someone listenign to whole dvd commentary http://filmschoolrejects.com/featur...-from-the-bad-boys-commentary-track-jkirk.php

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
All I know is they better find a way to bring back Gabreille Union fine a$$ back as Marcus DEA sister:

bb2_5_1024x768.jpg
this chick is supremely overrated...I don't get it. And she's a terrible actress

Anyway, I could do without a part 3, it's been too long and in these 11 years, will's image has changed immensely to me, he doesn't have the swag to be mike Lowry ever again

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
this chick is supremely overrated...I don't get it. And she's a terrible actress

Anyway, I could do without a part 3, it's been too long and in these 11 years, will's image has changed immensely to me, he doesn't have the swag to be mike Lowry ever again

Look again my friend:

celeb_064_GabrielleUnion_display_image.jpg

images

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
i guess the running joke in this one would be 2 :flabbynsick: 50 year old cops running around miami on some

a5fff61d6d4a3fde1a0173411e0951a2.500x280x1.jpg

Martins daughter prob already married to reggie at this point :russ: or maybe reggie is part of their strike force now
they prob need another younger actor to do most of the action/stunt work. i guess michael B jordan would be the pick (since hollywood has been trying to push him, and he kinda looks like reggie :heh:)

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
i guess the running joke in this one would be 2 :flabbynsick: 50 year old cops running around miami on some
lethal_weapon_im_too_old_for_this_shyt.jpg

Martins daughter prob already married to reggie at this point :russ: or maybe reggie is part of their strike force now
they prob need another younger actor to do most of the action/stunt work. i guess michael B jordan would be the pick (since hollywood has been trying to push him, and he kinda looks like reggie :heh:)

I'm sure they will have stunt men. Maybe not Will but definitely Martin. But the series should end with this last film.

Last edited:

C-NICE

Jiggy is the lifestyle
Daps
Reppin
From Atlanta to San Fran to LA 4now

breh you got to be kidding me Gabrielle overrated :what:I would love to see what you got on the roster and I got some baddies but she special breh she just got that natural beautiful glow and Will Smith will always be Mike Lowry breh dont underestimate him I think they can make another classic. :blessed: