"BAD BOYS III" is coming. Martin's Facebook Post gets over 1 Million Likes

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
These were never good movies, the first had the mid 90's Don Simpson action tropes before they were overdone a few years later, a cool setting, good action, and great interplay between the leads…but it's a bad movie. Fun, maybe. Loud, nonsenically violent, cringeworthy lines throughout, Bays hamfisted bullshyt is all over that one….Second one is, again a fun movie, but a bad one. Gratuitous, glossy, poorly plotted and written, just a bunch of set pieces with some interaction between the leads in between, which is funny and hilarious even at times, but I can't be entertained by car chases and shootouts in which there are no stakes, and no connection to any of the characters. Both movies, but the second in particular is a brash, ugly, Michael Bay ego trip.

The heroes of "Bad Boys II" are egotistical monsters, concerned only with their power, their one-liners, their weapons, their cars, their desires.

From Eberts review, I diagree about the Reggie scene, that was hilarious.

http://www.rogerebert.com/reviews/bad-boys-ii-2003

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
These were never good movies, the first had the mid 90's Don Simpson action tropes before they were overdone a few years later, a cool setting, good action, and great interplay between the leads…but it's a bad movie. Fun, maybe. Loud, nonsenically violent, cringeworthy lines throughout, Bays hamfisted bullshyt is all over that one….Second one is, again a fun movie, but a bad one. Gratuitous, glossy, poorly plotted and written, just a bunch of set pieces with some interaction between the leads in between, which is funny and hilarious even at times, but I can't be entertained by car chases and shootouts in which there are no stakes, and no connection to any of the characters. Both movies, but the second in particular is a brash, ugly, Michael Bay ego trip.

The heroes of "Bad Boys II" are egotistical monsters, concerned only with their power, their one-liners, their weapons, their cars, their desires.

From Eberts review, I diagree about the Reggie scene, that was hilarious.

http://www.rogerebert.com/reviews/bad-boys-ii-2003
he's right they aren't necessarily good movies in the textbook definition but they're enjoyable and entertaining none the less. you aren't going to see a Bad Boys film for good story telling you're going to see if for ridiculous over the top humor and set pieces and who cares that they're stitched together with almost nothing?

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
All I know is they better find a way to bring back Gabreille Union fine a$$ back as Marcus DEA sister:

bb2_5_1024x768.jpg