"BAD BOYS III" is coming. Martin's Facebook Post gets over 1 Million Likes

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
First one was a junior high classic, EVERYONE recited last from it as a kid talking about "Mike Looooooowwwry"
Second one was ridiculously over the top, but Hot Fuzz maybe appreciate it

Daps
I didn't think BB2 would be anywhere near BB1 but to me it was better, a little long but still it was dope.

BB3 can finish this nicely.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
All this talk about bad boys 3 I had to go rewatch the first one on Netflix. Outside of 1-2 corny lines that shyt is still funny as he'll :russ:

I saw the original summer of 95' on the big screen. I was 15. I loved it so much. Seeing two brothas in a big buddy cop film was huge. 19 years later between home video and tv I feel ive seen Bad Boys over 100 times. The replay value is so good.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Next up for Will, Martin and Michael Bay before "Bad Boys III" get's rolling:

will-smith-focus-06nov13-06.jpg

images

Will Smith wrap on his romantic comedy "Focus" coming out in February 2015

kelseygrammercheers.jpg

frasier.jpg

tumblr_mxmmethHkI1qgspsyo1_250.jpg

partners_fx__twocolumncontent.jpg

With 3 Legendary Comedy Sitcoms between them. Martin Lawerence and Kelsey Grammer team up for the FX show "Partners" about two odd couple lawyers teaming up. It debuts this month in August. If the show goes well FX will order over 100 episodes.

Teenage-Mutant-Ninja-Turtles-character-posters-Imgur-690x1024.jpg

Michael Bay is out of the Director Chair until the next "Transformers" sequel in 2017 which he hasn't confirmed if he will direct. He has 3 movies he's producing coming out in the next year including a reboot of "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" then he has the Horror project called "Ouija" and the Sci-Fi found footage film called "Project Almanac".

Last edited:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Martin lost mad weight since the filming of the new show because in the previews he looks as fat as I've ever seen him but this was him this morning on Kelly and Michael:leon:

2hwpu35.jpg

hopefully Martin gets in shape for it

dont want to see the FAT martin in an action flick

Damn yo. Martin did lose mad weight. Looks like he's getting into Bad Boys shape guys. I agree, the Promo's he did still look a little chubby but the man is 49 years old. I don't expect a 90's weight Martin but looking at this photo, If he can keep it off I think he's ready for "Bad Boys III". Will of course is still in great shape:

Will-Smith-3-.jpg

Will+Smith+Practices+Fight+Moves+Set+P_NZknBF75zl.jpg

bad-boys-1995-08-g.jpg

Last edited:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Brehs, need to let a good thing go. This will be Rush Hour 3 but even more :flabbynsick:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Please No Kevin Hart. He's even more goofy than Martin can be. So his goofiness actually would be awkward for "Bad Boys" style. Sorry, Martin is the main comedian of Bad Boys. It's his show. Will brings balance to his comedy. Two comedians will be two much. Kevin Hart can stay on his "Ride Along" films for the buddy cop thing. I actually don't think this will be as bad as "Rush Hour 3" cause again Jackie wasn't into it and Chris just wanted another 20 Million dollar check. I think Martin and Will are very excited to do an action film again, especially Martin.