"BAD BOYS III" is coming. Martin's Facebook Post gets over 1 Million Likes

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
This move actually makes sense for all parties. Will is being cautious with the roles he's taking, especially after the critical drubbing he got for AFTER EARTH. As you saw he dropped out of that some-what NEWISH director's first big budget film. He's being careful with his brand and wants a hit,. Michael Bay, re-uniting with Will and Martin to a beloved franchise is as close to a guarantee the movie will be a hit as you will get. Makes sense for WILL SMITH. Plus Bay is fond of the franchise and loves working with Will and Martin.

Not only that but Bay is really tired of "Transformers", what I mean by that is since 2005 when they started pre-production, he's done mostly only Transformers. That's 9 years of Robots. Yes it's printing him money something ridiculous but the only way he would do "Transformers 4" is if they let him do "Pain and Gain". I think he would of done "Bad Boys III" during that gap but once again Martin and Will's plates were full. Will got some "Hitch"-like Romantic Com coming out called "Focus" but your right, he's being very cautious. I think Martin hasn't done any movies again in 3 years. I'm sure Bay already told them he's doing "Bad Boys III" before Transformers 5.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City

Don't get me wrong, "Sh!t just got Real" has becoming a Legendary meme and quote on the internet the last 11 years. But the 360 shot that Michael Bay perfected and damn near all of hollywood has been trying to mimic and copy really began on the 1st film and that shot will always be the best shot to me. It was almost like Bay had a similar idea as Matrix bullet-time before bullet time as far as the camera going all the way around an it being in slow motion. It's a great shot Michael Bay called it "The Trailer Shot":

bad%20boys,%20spinning%20shot.gif

Last edited:

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
Don't get me wrong, "Sh!t just got Real" has becoming a Legendary meme and quote on the internet the last 11 years. But the 360 shot that Michael Bay perfected and damn near all of hollywood has been trying to mimic and copy really began on the 1st film and that shot will always be the best shot to me. It was almost like Bay had a similar idea as Matrix bullet-time before bullet time as far as the camera going all the way around an it being in slow motion. It's a great shot Michael Bay called it "The Trailer Shot":

badboys,spinningshot.gif

If I remember correctly Bay had to pay out of his salary for that shot himself because the producers or the studio didn't want it. It payed off for him at the end.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Part 3 ain't going be better than the first two. I mean look at the history of movie trilogies usually 3 is the worst, can be bad, still can be good but not better than first two.

IMO, Lethal Weapon is the only one that can pull it off with these 4th films without :flabbynsick: and none of them were that bad.