Bad Boys 4: Ryde or Die - June 6th, 2024

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
Ironic that his scene came right after the Tiffany Haddish "eat my p*ssy" scene seeing that DJ Khaled infamously said that he doesn't eat p*ssy
When this scene came on I knew the family behind us who brought their daughter who was kid fukked up. Kid look like she was still in elementary.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
GP_O4DUW8AEDDYC

Reggie - 2003 (From Shy Teen)
Reggie - 2024 (To Killer Marine. Even Keanu and Denzel had to be shocked by that scene. Reggie Wick, Regualizer)

What a Story Arc. Time to bring it for "Bad Boys 5" Reggie.

:salute:

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
I enjoyed this a lot more than I expected. A lot of the jokes didn’t land but that’s not really new. It was fun and engaging. I also liked the story arc with Lowrys son. I don’t really understand the criticism about Martin playing too dumb. I don’t think he played dumb at all, just a little off which is understandable considering what he went through before things started. Maybe people don’t like him playing offbeat but it worked for me. 7/10

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
Who was home girl in the yellow at the wedding reception :whoo:

hack-khaby.gif
:salute:

Martin slapping tf outta Will :laff:

Reggie came through :violent:

Khaled :pachaha:

This was just inches better than 3 imo. Like how this one and the third tapped into both of them getting older and dealing with real life shyt unlike some other action flicks with older casts that add all these effects to make them younger and move younger

Oh and it was given that Rita’s husband had a part in the whole thing when he got introduced :stopitslime: I was :patrice: yep he a culprit.

Last edited:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Amazing movie. Was so glad to see two of my favorite actors prove they still got it. :banderas:

I’m hoping they do another one seeing as it ended with another cliffhanger with his son. If not I’m good either way.

I would rate them 2 > 1 > 4 > 3

I just noticed that Will’s wife in this movie is ole girl from Power. That’s Professor Milgram. :mjlol:
She seemed so outta place in Power. Like she thought she was on a legit soap opera.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Had to wait to see this in a hood theatre. Nggas talking, Breeze smoke, etc. They wasn't talking until Reggie. I thought the movie was funny but nobody was laughing
But once Reggie became Reggie Noble, the whole theatre was into it. Now of course most didn't stay to the end(once then action let up ) nggaa was out.

This is a A- minus film. I did not expect to like Martin at all. Like he was legit funny. The freeway scene had me dying. Like I need a gif of that. The main problem was some of the predictable. Like I could see like 3 set ups a mile away.