Bad Boys 4: Ryde or Die - June 6th, 2024

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Does anyone know the health status of teresa randle. I hope she good. Tasha sure does a nikka name Marcus though
According to what someone posted at the time, she broke her hip hence the wheelchair and she was out there doing community work. Haven’t heard anything else about it since though.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Does the actor for Reggie got the acting chops to pull it off though and take on a bigger role?

Has he even acted in anything outside of Bad Boys?

I think he said he's only been in the "Bad Boys" movies thus far and "Bad Boys For Life" was Mike Jr's first movie. He's mostly done TV over in Britain. That's why I said I don't think a spin off is due just yet. Reggie and Mike Jr need a little more time before you give them the keys. It's still the Will and Martin show while they are still able to do it. Which is why you elevate both of them in the next movie. Reggie is actually from the BX too.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
They need to make Martin the Captain or have him run Ammo since Rita got promoted. I enjoyed this a lot more than 3 and a good chunk of 2. As long as Martin and Will wanna do these movies, I'll watch.

Only thing I didn't like was will getting a new wife just so they could take her hostage. If they were going to go that route, just have him marry Rita. At least we know they have great chemistry and we know her character since she was in 3

Yeah I was surprised they didn't go that route with Will's wife. They chick they got for him tho is bad :wow: