Bad Boys 4: Ryde or Die - June 6th, 2024

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
They need to make Martin the Captain or have him run Ammo since Rita got promoted. I enjoyed this a lot more than 3 and a good chunk of 2. As long as Martin and Will wanna do these movies, I'll watch.

Only thing I didn't like was will getting a new wife just so they could take her hostage. If they were going to go that route, just have him marry Rita. At least we know they have great chemistry and we know her character since she was in 3

That would’ve killed and changed a little bit of plot and climax though! Lol

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That would’ve killed and changed a little bit of plot and climax though! Lol

Wouldn't change much. You can still have Lockwood, and make him an old friend of Will and Rita, or just have him try to push up on Rita.

Other than get held hostage and marry Will, Christine didn't do anything all movie. I'm just not a fan of fridging characters. It's just lazy

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
As for where they can go from here. I don't think Reggie and Mike Jr. can have a spin off just yet. They have to build them both up a little more. They did a great job in this film getting the ball rolling. So for Part 5 you can have a situation where somehow in the middle of the movie Mike and Marcus both end up getting kidnapped. Then Reggie will track down Mike Jr in South America and they both go save them with Ammo. The point is you have a younger cast that you can extend the Franchise with now that Martin and Will are getting older. But I believe Martin and Will have one more in them before they really have to probably pass the torch. Box Office numbers are looking good too.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn am I the only one that really liked Bad Boys 2?

I loved bad boys 2. I would rank them 1,2,4,3

Part 2 Bay went bigger because the first one proved they could make a hit when the studios had no faith in it so he had the blank check and the action scenes were the best out of all 4 movies. The Car Chase 2nd only to the matrix 2 scene. Martin was the star in this one and it was cool to see them switch roles in how they moved after martin had life and death moment. Props to will and martin for having a black movie with both of them married and showing a black functional family with no forced battyness even tho they in Miami :russ:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
As for where they can go from here. I don't think Reggie and Mike Jr. can have a spin off just yet. They have to build them both up a little more. They did a great job in this film getting the ball rolling. So for Part 5 you can have a situation where somehow in the middle of the movie Mike and Marcus both end up getting kidnapped. Then Reggie will track down Mike Jr in South America and they both go save them with Ammo. The point is you have a younger cast that you can extend the Franchise with now that Martin and Will are getting older. But I believe Martin and Will have one more in them before they really have to probably pass the torch. Box Office numbers are looking good too.
Does the actor for Reggie got the acting chops to pull it off though and take on a bigger role?

Has he even acted in anything outside of Bad Boys?