Bad Boys 4: Ryde or Die - June 6th, 2024

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
I watch bab boys 2 recently and thus is my biggest gripe. The villain had a horrible Cuban accent.

Now that I've been dating a Dominican and been around her family I can tell the difference btw carribean people who speak Spanish and Spaniards.

That actor was from Spain and it was such a horrible Cuban accent that I can't get it out my head

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Updated diversity stats for Bad Boys 4 according to exit polls are 44% Black, 26% Latino and Hispanic, 18% Caucasian, and 8% Asian and 4% other.

You knew Black America would going to show out for Will and Martin, those are "Black Panther" percentages. The Latinos came through too. Black and Brown coalition represent, lol. White people with almost 20% also.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
They need to make Martin the Captain or have him run Ammo since Rita got promoted. I enjoyed this a lot more than 3 and a good chunk of 2. As long as Martin and Will wanna do these movies, I'll watch.

Only thing I didn't like was will getting a new wife just so they could take her hostage. If they were going to go that route, just have him marry Rita. At least we know they have great chemistry and we know her character since she was in 3

I knew Reed Richards was guilty/suspect off the jump

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It was random as hell Will marrying the chick he married. I really thought Gabrielle U was gonna come back. I dont think Wade allows her to do movies anymore in which shes kissing other nikkas