Bad Boys 4: Ryde or Die - June 6th, 2024

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Was definitely more entertaining than the 3rd

Even though it's predictable with the same formula ending it was still entertaining as fukk

Reggie moment was dope
Funniest moment was definitely

When Martin slapped the shyt out of Will having his moment :laff:

Obviously a spoof of Will slapping Chris Rock but the set up was flawless, i was not expecting that. Whole theater was dying

Villain was weak
I still think the villain from 2 was the best

Martin was a1 fukkery in this

I don't think you can make a Bad Boys movie that doesn't at least entertain and make you laugh

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Saw it before I went to SD tonight.

fukk it, give me a Bad Boys 5 before Will & Martin get TOO too old.

Give me an AMMO Spin-off with Rita’s fine ass, Dorn & Kelly.
:myman:
Give me Armando & Reggie going two man army and just murking mfs. Cartels, Mob Bosses, allum.

You know what, this actually might be dope. Reggie seems to be a badass special forces nikka. Have him meet up with Armando in Cuba.
Give me it ALL, brehs. :blessed:
um, you really are a bad boy :dame:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Dope movie with callbacks to the previous films. It had the best storyline of any of the films by far as the stakes felt more personal. DJ Khaled was rather hilarious though :mjlol:

1,4,2,3 as the first one has wayy too mapony quotables for the others to eclipse it.

It makes more sense now why they swapped actors for Theresa as they needed her to act a bit more in this film, which the actress hasn’t done over the years. Only real nitpicks is them giving Mike another love interest and pretend like Marcus other kids don’t exist.

Other than that, it ties up all loose ends really, so I’m good if this is the last one.

1,4,3,2 for me.

That Cuba shyt or whatever it was that Bay added on to the end was beyond ridiculous...even for Bay's standards :dead:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Personally, I wouldnt mind if cuz & Will's "son"

giphy.gif

Took over the mantle doing sum off the book, Black Ops shyt will Mike and Marcus settle into upper MGMT :hubie:

Armando and Reggie.....with Judy Howard from the Feds as their boss. She could cover for Armando and of course bring in Reggie since he's in the military already. I do think Armando could play off Reggie and vice versa pretty good.

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They need to make Martin the Captain or have him run Ammo since Rita got promoted. I enjoyed this a lot more than 3 and a good chunk of 2. As long as Martin and Will wanna do these movies, I'll watch.

Only thing I didn't like was will getting a new wife just so they could take her hostage. If they were going to go that route, just have him marry Rita. At least we know they have great chemistry and we know her character since she was in 3