Backlog is caught up....now I have a big decision to make as I move to current gen. Xbox or PS5?

What should I cop?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
This is just internet nonsense.

They’ve been very clear for YEARS about what they are doing and are also very open about the future of the platform.

The internet cycle is.

Microsoft says “all Activision games will be multiplat and also launch on gamepass”

cac tweets say “ Microsoft is lying they are gonna make the games exclusive and they won’t launch on gamepass”

Microsoft announces COD 6 will be multiplat and launch on gamepass

The internet says “OMG news flash microsoft is dropping cod on playstation and gamepass,

You “they need to get their messaging together seems they don’t know what they are doing”

:stopitslime:

Dudes sold 28 million Xbox’s for a reason. They 3D0 status.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Dudes sold 28 million Xbox’s for a reason. They 3D0 status.
30 mill xbox’s vs 60 mil playstations is actually a better ratio than last gen.

Console market itself is contracting.

Has nothing to do with your last post about xbox not having a grasp on what their future looks like.

They are already talking about next gen. And what the future of xbox looks like :manny:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
go ahead and get you a PS5 :coffee:

as the poll indicates, it's the overwhelming choice

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
30 mill xbox’s vs 60 mil playstations is actually a better ratio than last gen.

Console market itself is contracting.

Has nothing to do with your last post about xbox not having a grasp on what their future looks like.

They are already talking about next gen. And what the future of xbox looks like :manny:

You don’t see a problem with them talking about next gen in 2026 and they can’t even get this gen right ? Who green lit Sarah talking about next gen?

Should have at least waited until the Xbox game showcase before even mentioning it .

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You don’t see a problem with them talking about next gen in 2026 and they can’t even get this gen right ? Who green lit Sarah talking about next gen?

Should have at least waited until the Xbox game showcase before even mentioning it .
They didn’t say anything about 2026. That was the cac tweets.

This gen has gone great for xbox outside of the console wars context.

Sarah only talking about next gen, cause they have to address baseless rumors talking about they are gonn stop supporting hardware.

Anyone with an xbox and/or gamepass is eating real good right now. And Xbox is making more revenue than ever before.

That’s the reality, all else is just swirling internet narratives :manny:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Xbox because of the ecosystem with Cloud/PC/and future release titles. PS horizon bleak as fukk.

You got gamepass/Gameplass Cloud and future next gen titles coming out.

F8qsBQc.jpeg

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Time to move to the current gen. What system should I buy?

Doing it for NCAA 25.
I hate the PS5 controllers, though.
So this isn't even up for debate at this point. Get the Xbox but if you need reasons I got you, reasons tailored to you

You like the Xbox controller better so why get one you don't like as much? The game itself is cross platform so you can play with ppl on any system

The Xbox can be had for $100 cheaper these days

EA play is part of Gamepass so you get all the EA games that been released up to 6 months ago (so even this game will be part of Gamepass in 6 months)

Gamepass will be your new "backlog" guaranteed

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
So this isn't even up for debate at this point. Get the Xbox but if you need reasons I got you, reasons tailored to you

You like the Xbox controller better so why get one you don't like as much? The game itself is cross platform so you can play with ppl on any system

The Xbox can be had for $100 cheaper these days

EA play is part of Gamepass so you get all the EA games that been released up to 6 months ago (so even this game will be part of Gamepass in 6 months)

Gamepass will be your new "backlog" guaranteed
If I’m not mistaken, online dynasty isn’t crossplay.

Like many have said, if you got folks you play with, buy the system they have

:manny: