Backlog is caught up....now I have a big decision to make as I move to current gen. Xbox or PS5?

What should I cop?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Xbox games will all be on PS soon. PS also has better exclusives. The PS5 controller has mostly received praise from those who didn’t like the previous ones. Maybe you can try it out before seeing it.

LozLink

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Question highly depends on having a capable PC or not. Id also hold off for the pro meant to be come within the next 7 months. Most ps5 exclusives can be played on PS4 anyways to tide you over. :yeshrug:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
for ncaa 25 if you play online dynasty then whichever system your friends use.

In fact, if you play a lot of multiplayer games it’s always easy just to see what games that your friends play on a system and just start there.

You’re American unlike a lot of these folks so it’s probably a good mix:manny:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I'm not even tryna he on some hate shyt but if u can only get one than PS5 is the better bet. Ur gonna find more people with one than an Xbox and Xbox's future is kind of up in the aid right now as far as what they plan on doing going forward. This gen has been pretty much abysmal for any exclusives on that end.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I'm not even tryna he on some hate shyt but if u can only get one than PS5 is the better bet. Ur gonna find more people with one than an Xbox and Xbox's future is kind of up in the aid right now as far as what they plan on doing going forward. This gen has been pretty much abysmal for any exclusives on that end.
Xbox is actually the only one talking about “next gen” already.

All fears of microsoft’s direction are manufactured by stan shyt online. :manny: