Backlog is caught up....now I have a big decision to make as I move to current gen. Xbox or PS5?

What should I cop?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No reason to lie, no one here is dumb. His backlog can’t be caught up on if he hasn’t played ps5 games yet.

Stellar Blade
Rise of The Ronin
Helldivers 2
Demon’s Souls
Returnal
Ratchet and Clank Rift Apart
Spider-Man 2
FF7 Rebirth
FFXVI

And other 3rd party non-exclusives like Dragon’s Dogma 2, Baldur’s Gate 3, etc. and thats with more to come this year.
Moronic Titan just loves to say stupid shyt all the times

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Also, them trying to shyt on astrobot is funny because i bet it sells more and reviews better than every xbox release this year :yeshrug:

And I’m willing to put money on that
Nobodies trying to steal from your two games a year allowance :stop:

And enough already, look man, I get it. You broke as fukk :hula: your priorities are all messed up :hula: running around trying to still defend your Sony decision even tho you not that long ago said you only play fall guys online :picard: and there's thread after thread of you hyping up XBOX titles like psychonaunts 2 and Deathloop :sas2:
Do You Really wanna play games with the kang?
Old Eddie Kang over here, we're on stage tho.. NIGHTS LIKE THIS, I WISH.. GAMEPASS FOR ALL!!! :blessed: speaking of which, on PlayStation as we speak. The top 3 games SOLD on PlayStation for the month of April was Stellar Blade... HellDivers... and at #3 SEA OF MUTHAfukkIN THIEVES :wow:

There is nothing you clown ass nikkaz can say to me. Nothing. Stop it :stop: here's the proof

Do I need to link you or up a sea of thieves thread?
All the dumbass shyt Sony gamers said across websites and in unison, only for it to be for #3 on PlayStation in 2024 :laff: Yeah, Gamepass is shyt according to a crew of hating dumbasses.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Nobodies trying to steal from your two games a year allowance :stop:

And enough already, look man, I get it. You broke as fukk :hula: your priorities are all messed up :hula: running around trying to still defend your Sony decision even tho you not that long ago said you only play fall guys online :picard: and there's thread after thread of you hyping up XBOX titles like psychonaunts 2 and Deathloop :sas2:
Do You Really wanna play games with the kang?
Old Eddie Kang over here, we're on stage tho.. NIGHTS LIKE THIS, I WISH.. GAMEPASS FOR ALL!!! :blessed: speaking of which, on PlayStation as we speak. The top 3 games SOLD on PlayStation for the month of April was Stellar Blade... HellDivers... and at #3 SEA OF MUTHAfukkIN THIEVES :wow:

There is nothing you clown ass nikkaz can say to me. Nothing. Stop it :stop: here's the proof

Do I need to link you or up a sea of thieves thread?
All the dumbass shyt Sony gamers said across websites and in unison, only for it to be for #3 on PlayStation in 2024 :laff: Yeah, Gamepass is shyt according to a crew of hating dumbasses.
Perpetually in third place like M$.

:wow:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No reason to lie, no one here is dumb. His backlog can’t be caught up on if he hasn’t played ps5 games yet.

Stellar Blade
Rise of The Ronin
Helldivers 2
Demon’s Souls
Returnal
Ratchet and Clank Rift Apart
Spider-Man 2
FF7 Rebirth
FFXVI

And other 3rd party non-exclusives like Dragon’s Dogma 2, Baldur’s Gate 3, etc. and thats with more to come this year.

4 of those games JUST came out this year, demons souls is a remake Spiderman 2... Lol yeah might as well be a remake same with ratchet.

It's funny to see y'all counting on one hand exclusive while adding in 3 party games now.

I remember when Xbox had no games and 3rd party exclusives didn't count at all.

But hey Returnal is "fresh" and 1st party :ehh:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
4 of those games JUST came out this year, demons souls is a remake Spiderman 2... Lol yeah might as well be a remake same with ratchet.

It's funny to see y'all counting on one hand exclusive while adding in 3 party games now.

I remember when Xbox had no games and 3rd party exclusives didn't count at all.

But hey Returnal is "fresh" and 1st party :ehh:
3 votes

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
4 of ….

Nothing you say has any value to anyone here.

OP asked the forums opinion on which platform to get and 92% of the forum even people (aside from 3) that main xbox are saying to get a PS5. The xbox hardware is dead, their games are going multiconsole, and most of the industry is even questioning what form their hardware takes next generation because we all know it will sell less than this one is, which is selling less than the one did before it, etc.

Thats why I’ve mostly stopped responding to yall. You’re the only retards on the planet that still think there’s a race lol

And you can save your responses cause I won’t be be replying to them, the forum decided for OP already. I don’t care about your desperate plea for xbox, no one does

Last edited:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I have a stream deck and both systems. I'll say it's a no brainer, Xbox series S plus you save like 7-15 dollars if you got gamepass for College Football 25 or Madden. If all you play is sports games and some other games, Xbox. If you are a legit gamer, go PS5

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nothing you say has any value to anyone here.

OP asked the forums opinion on which platform to get and 92% of the forum even people (aside from 3) that main xbox are saying to get a PS5. The xbox hardware is dead, their games are going multiconsole, and most of the industry is even questioning what form their hardware takes next generation because we all know it will sell less than this one is, which is selling less than the one did before it, etc.

Thats why I’ve mostly stopped responding to yall. You’re the only retards on the planet that still think there’s a race lol

And you can save your responses cause I won’t be be replying to them, the forum decided for OP already. I don’t care about your desperate plea for xbox, no one does
Clearly y'all don't read, dude been has had his mind made up, noticed I ain't even engage until after that was established... it also makes this post extra :mjlol:

The best part is the actual ain't even start yet :mjlol:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
The best console all around for gaming CURRENTLY is the PS5 hands down.

A PS5 alone gets you everything you need while allowing you to dabble in whatever you want.

The two people in here suggesting an Xbox haven't even finished the handful of actual Xbox exclusive games since launch that have been released and couldn't tell you an actual Xbox game releasing between now and next summer. And if you were going to go the Xbox route the best thing to do would have been waiting, actually no need since you can just play any actual "Xbox exclusive" on PS5 soon enough with a few already released on PS5 with more to come later so Xbox is essentially pointless.
I got both systems and the steam deck.

Honestly, if all you play is sports games and the occasional racer or shooter, Xbox is a better deal plus Gamepass.

But if he's a true gamer, no one is choosing Xbox over PS5. No one. Just a better gaming console but I like the Xbox more for diversity and it works so much better with my steam deck. Smooth and I can watch movies and streaming platform from my SD. XBplay is legit. But I literally stopped playing my Series X till i started using my Deck again.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Clearly y'all don't read, dude been has had his mind made up, noticed I ain't even engage until after that was established... it also makes this post extra :mjlol:

The best part is the actual ain't even start yet :mjlol:
Nah, the best part is no matter what folks intentions were, them votes ain't fake.