Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
greatest movies of all fukking time.

I know all three movies word for word...have rebought it numerous times...fukking love the films.

1985-A Biff is one of the best villains of all time.

I've copped this:

back-future-marty-mcfly-jacket.jpg

just to fukking wear :laugh:

I was tempted to cop the Nikes that one year...but had to hold back.

Daps

Michael J. Fox was the first choice to play Marty McFly, but he was committed to the show Family Ties.[11] Family Ties producer Gary David Goldberg felt that Fox was essential to the show's success. With co-star Meredith Baxter on maternity leave, he refused to allow Fox time off to work on a film. Back to the Future was originally scheduled for a May 1985 release and it was late 1984 when it was learned that Fox would be unable to star in the film.[6] Zemeckis' next two choices were C. Thomas Howell and Eric Stoltz. Eric Stoltz impressed the producers enough with his earlier portrayal of Roy L. Dennis in Mask – which had yet to be released – that they selected him to play Marty McFly.[4] Because of the difficult casting process, the start date was pushed back twice.[12]

Four weeks into filming, Zemeckis determined Stoltz had been miscast. Although he and Spielberg realized reshooting the film would add $3 million to the $14 million budget, they decided to recast. Spielberg explained Zemeckis felt Stoltz was too humorless and gave a "terrifically dramatic performance". Gale further explained they felt Stoltz was simply acting out the role, whereas Fox himself had a personality like Marty McFly. He felt Stoltz was uncomfortable riding a skateboard, whereas Fox was not. Stoltz confessed to director Peter Bogdanovich during a phone call, two weeks into the shoot, that he was unsure of Zemeckis and Gale's direction, and concurred that he was wrong for the role.[6]

Fox's schedule was opened up in January 1985 when Meredith Baxter returned to Family Ties following her pregnancy. The Back to the Future crew met with Goldberg again, who made a deal that Fox's main priority would be Family Ties, and if a scheduling conflict arose, "we win". Fox loved the script and was impressed by Zemeckis and Gale's sensitivity in releasing Stoltz, because they nevertheless "spoke very highly of him".[6] Per Welinder and Bob Schmelzer assisted on the skateboarding scenes.[13] Fox found his portrayal of Marty McFly to be very personal. "All I did in high school was skateboard, chase girls and play in bands. I even dreamed of becoming a rock star."[11]

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
people have talked about the third one being the sleepr and somewhat better than part 2, any truth to that? I hated the western setting, watched it when it came out and never bothered again.

To be honest Part 2 was the first BTTF movie I've seen and when I first seen it I fell in love with the series INSTANTLY.

That movie was also PG and do u have any idea on how many cuss words they got away with? Saying "shyt" "damn" "You son of a bytch!" "goddamn it!" "hell" had me like :gladbron:...PG movies aren't shyt nowadays...

But anyway Part 2 was the best BTTF movie to me cuz it had the most drama/action out of all of the movies (with the exception of the race to the clock tower from the first one which will still have you like :damn:).

Also it has the best "To Be Continued" scenes ever.

Imagine how Doc felt after putting in a WEEK planning on sending Marty back to 1985. ALL the shyt he went through, from climbing the clock tower, sliding off that bytch like Batman, then NEARLY getting electricity.

Then in the middle of him Shumurda dancing to the tire fire streaks, Marty comes running towards him like, "I'm back FROM the future bruh! :damn:"

Your ass would faint too...and then wake up like "I gotta do this shyt again :to:"

G.O.A.T Trilogy....