Daps
Reppin
NULL

I just watched this a couple of weeks ago....some of it had me

1408.gif

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
i'm copping the blu collection soon. I messed up cuz best buy had it for $30 and now it went up $10 lol

i have the DVD set from like 02 that had the framing errors on the sequels.

pt 1 is a GOAT candidate.

pt 3 was ass

and pt 2 was OK

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
i'm copping the blu collection soon. I messed up cuz best buy had it for $30 and now it went up $10 lol

i have the DVD set from like 02 that had the framing errors on the sequels.

pt 1 is a GOAT candidate.

pt 3 was ass

and pt 2 was OK

Breh. This may be the first time we we diverge and it hurts. But 3 is dope. As dope as 1? No sir not at all but the western aspect the stuff with Doc, the character stuff with Marty. The only reason I didn't like it for so long was because Clara came between Marty and doc and it split them up and that bummed me out as a kid but once I got to college I respected it a lot more and have become really fond of part 3 while 2 has slipped in my eyes

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Breh. This may be the first time we we diverge and it hurts. But 3 is dope. As dope as 1? No sir not at all but the western aspect the stuff with Doc, the character stuff with Marty. The only reason I didn't like it for so long was because Clara came between Marty and doc and it split them up and that bummed me out as a kid but once I got to college I respected it a lot more and have become really fond of part 3 while 2 has slipped in my eyes
:heh:

well breh.. i thought 3 felt really cheesy compared to the first 2.

granted it's been about 12 years since i saw 3 and i've seen the other 2 countless times

i'll give updated thoughts once i cop the blu next week. :mjpls:

TOP LAD

WOAH, HEY GUYS WELCOME TO EB GAMES /COPY THAT/
Daps
Reppin
LORDE
never watched one back to the future movie

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
That's a ill ass question cuz I legit can't find another 80s joint besides the bttf's that even look that fresh.:ohhh:

I've been thinking about it since this morning, and although I love a lot of 80's movies, there's not a lot that have aged as well as this one. All I can come up with is Raiders of the Lost Ark & The Princess Bride. Maybe the reason these movies have aged so well is because they were all set within a specific time frame.