Back to the Future.... Almost 30 Years Old

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Breh. This may be the first time we we diverge and it hurts. But 3 is dope. As dope as 1? No sir not at all but the western aspect the stuff with Doc, the character stuff with Marty. The only reason I didn't like it for so long was because Clara came between Marty and doc and it split them up and that bummed me out as a kid but once I got to college I respected it a lot more and have become really fond of part 3 while 2 has slipped in my eyes

You may be onto something here. Honestly, I didn't give 3 a chance because of the western stuff. I wonder if I'd like it better now that I have a more open mind about it. :ld:

:heh:

well breh.. i thought 3 felt really cheesy compared to the first 2.

granted it's been about 12 years since i saw 3 and i've seen the other 2 countless times

i'll give updated thoughts once i cop the blu next week. :mjpls:

This is what I thought of 3 as well, but I think I may check it out this weekend because I saw it over a decade ago as well, and perhaps I was being too harsh. At least I hope that's the case, because I remember thinking 3 was corny as hell.:heh:

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
it will eventually get remade and that's going to be a sad fukking day :mjcry:

and now people can finally put that stupid "next year is when Marty went to the future" thing that's been all over facebook for the last 5 years.
article-1340873664107-13d3cb4b000005dc-815089_636x386.jpg

changing the year and shyt because people are dumb

The-most-glaring-back-to-the-future-loophole.jpg

is that Seth Green on the bottom? remake? lol

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia

I just watched this a couple of weeks ago....some of it had me

1408.gif

:mjlol: you can find anything you want if you looks hard enough. remember that Bible Code? you take every 3rd letter in the bible and go diagonal or some shyt and it spells stuff out about 9/11 and all kinds of other shyt. conveniently the 1st Bible Code book DID NOT have that prediction in it but the 2nd one produced AFTER 9/11 actually happened "found" this prediction. a guy called John Safran did the same thing in his show but with the lyrics from Vanilla Ice's first album :heh: he miraculously found some predictions of his own.