B.M.F. (Black Mafia Family) Season 3 Official Discussion Thread | March 1st 2024, Fridays On STARZ

TDUBB

All Star
Daps
Terrible Terrible Terrible.

Meech just recites the lines. Still has shown no improvement acting

Bad wigs on Neyo and other actors.

Lala. No comment :snoop:

Meech crew in a shootout with the Tech Boys who all got automatics. 2 of the crew get killed.

Meech and his crew just got handguns. The driver goes in reverse towards the Tech Boys and Meech grabs the money hanging out the car door. Gtfoh here :heh:

Terry p*ssy whipped.

Only thing good is mama meech fine thick ass
There’s like 20 bullet holes on the windshield and none of them got hit? :mjlol:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Terrible Terrible Terrible.

Meech just recites the lines. Still has shown no improvement acting

Bad wigs on Neyo and other actors.

Lala. No comment :snoop:

Meech crew in a shootout with the Tech Boys who all got automatics. 2 of the crew get killed.

Meech and his crew just got handguns. The driver goes in reverse towards the Tech Boys and Meech grabs the money hanging out the car door. Gtfoh here :heh:

Terry p*ssy whipped.

Only thing good is mama meech fine thick ass

Meech didn’t even finish high school yet is an accomplished drug trafficker, proficient marksman and does elite stunts with a less than stellar stunt driver (under duress).

TDUBB

All Star
Daps
I was re-watching the Season 2 episodes to get fully caught up. But man, everything about this show screams low budget. I mean EVERYTHING. Down to the acting, writing, wardrobe, etc. The only thing I like about the show is the theme music from 50 Cent.

TDUBB

All Star
Daps
If they gave this show to someone like Vince Gilligan, it would've been a gazillion times better. Wouldve gave the BMF brand a billion dollar net worth and would've have random white people visiting Southwest Detroit like it was 8 Miles.

King Poetic

Yeah I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
I like watching just for the fukkery because the acting and some of the writing is bad compared to the other power franchises

1. Lala laying up in the hospital and none of her family and even kids come see her

2. Terry moving all this weight and bringing a side piece to his parents house

3. I really need to look at meech real life background.. because man he went down to Atlanta and just started shooting every native up

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I like watching just for the fukkery because the acting and some of the writing is bad compared to the other power franchises

1. Lala laying up in the hospital and none of her family and even kids come see her

2. Terry moving all this weight and bringing a side piece to his parents house

3. I really need to look at meech real life background.. because man he went down to Atlanta and just started shooting every native up

Tee could’ve taken her to Chicago or Milwaukee if he was truly concerned for her safety yet brings her to a place where all of his immediate family is connected.

Meanwhile Meech has one of their random flunkies posted up outside with keys to the house and bringing their mom groceries and flowers :russ:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LMFAO @ Tee moving all his shǐt into the new house and Markeisha talking about they can’t live together :russ:

And this buster Tee leaves the house he paid for.

Insane.

And after Meech and Tee been all over these phones BLATANTLY discussing drug activities NOW they wanna talk in code about needing a new “travel agent”

But it was good to see Braxton P. Hartnabrig make an appearance in this show.

Last edited: