B.M.F. (Black Mafia Family) Season 3 Official Discussion Thread | March 1st 2024, Fridays On STARZ

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I hate that too. We don't say what up doe all the time.

Also my man had an Al Wissam jacket on. Al Wissam came out around 2004.

As a Detroit native there are things that just irritates me about BMF
They rocking 2022 Cartiers... They never made the aviator style buffs that meech wears in the trailer until then, I know cause I got them. The modern jewelry stands tf out when a lot of the other attire fits in.

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
Maybe I'm in the minority, but outside Lala, 2 Chainz, and Ne-Yo, I really don't have any issues with the acting. I thought it was a solid season opener. I had to rewind a couple of times because they introduced a ton of new characters. Gonna need an ATL breh to provide more context. My biggest issue was the idea Tee wouldn't cop a hotel room for him and Lala :dahell:Mama Flenory still getting all this dikk :takedat:

Lucille to Charles: "The apple don't fall far from the tree." :ufdup:

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Maybe I'm in the minority, but outside Lala, 2 Chainz, and Ne-Yo, I really don't have any issues with the acting. I thought it was a solid season opener. I had to rewind a couple of times because they introduced a ton of new characters. Gonna need an ATL breh to provide more context. My biggest issue was the idea Tee wouldn't cop a hotel room for him and Lala :dahell:Mama Flenory still getting all this dikk :takedat:

Lucille to Charles: "The apple don't fall far from the tree." :ufdup:
acting has been pretty decent for the most part and i get adding Jalen Rose and Eminem in earlier season, but the celeb guest casting is a bit much now