B.M.F. (Black Mafia Family) Season 3 Official Discussion Thread | March 1st 2024, Fridays On STARZ

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
At this point charles gotta move and start fresh. I get it you fukked up but wifey dont FW you anymore so you have to move on
as women say you gotta "fight for her" as long as she ain't fw another nikka there's still hope but once that new breh gets in there i wouldn't eeeen want it byke fuk it.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Every episode I wanna bend Lucille's light bright ass over that kitchen sink and just go to work.....:ohlawd:
i thought i was alone in that. there's just something about her thick quite demeanor that makes me wanna make her s.creeaaamm.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Meech and Terry moving 500 bricks but mama love 40-50 years old working at Wendy’s, FOH

Mom don’t want they money on the show and real life

Maybe I'm in the minority, but outside Lala, 2 Chainz, and Ne-Yo, I really don't have any issues with the acting. I thought it was a solid season opener. I had to rewind a couple of times because they introduced a ton of new characters. Gonna need an ATL breh to provide more context. My biggest issue was the idea Tee wouldn't cop a hotel room for him and Lala :dahell:Mama Flenory still getting all this dikk :takedat:

Lucille to Charles: "The apple don't fall far from the tree." :ufdup:

I’m here with you, people be wanting Oscar level acting on all shows, it’s cool for what it is and believable for what it is

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Maybe I'm in the minority, but outside Lala, 2 Chainz, and Ne-Yo, I really don't have any issues with the acting. I thought it was a solid season opener. I had to rewind a couple of times because they introduced a ton of new characters. Gonna need an ATL breh to provide more context. My biggest issue was the idea Tee wouldn't cop a hotel room for him and Lala :dahell:Mama Flenory still getting all this dikk :takedat:

Lucille to Charles: "The apple don't fall far from the tree." :ufdup:
This
LaLa must really taste like Cheerios to keep getting these jobs.
giphy.gif