B.M.F. (Black Mafia Family) Season 3 Official Discussion Thread | March 1st 2024, Fridays On STARZ

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
This Doctor simping over a washed bytch thats married with 3 kids lmfaooo
I think Doc is just playing the long game.
From a few weeks ago:

I don't think Doc is in love, he just wants the draws that he fumbled in '78. He plans to rearrange Lucille's guts, and then he's going to change his phone number. He probably already put a stop payment on that check he gave her.
At the end of the day, Doc will get a notch on his bedpost, and all it will have cost him is some popcorn balls, and a few teen pregnancy pamphlets.
Doc has Lucille right where he wants her. He's about to hit her with the ol' pump & dump, and she'll be in the bushes by the season finale.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
quit watching 2 episodes ago. now i just check the thread on fridays to see you nikkas clownin lol

and from what yall are saying i'm glad i stopped watching that bs

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Evil Floyd Henderson is tripping bro you cheated first . Charge it to the the game.
Nah, seems more content now. Charles is exhausted from it and finally waking up.

The fact that he's about to go through with his passions as a musician, go on tour, and smash some horny church-going women all over the country made it a whole lot easier for him to accept the separation. :myman:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
I think Doc is just playing the long game.
From a few weeks ago:

Doc has Lucille right where he wants her. He's about to hit her with the ol' pump & dump, and she'll be in the bushes by the season finale.

Doc better be a Russian operative and hopefully this show is a collab with The Americans the same way Phil and Liz just smashed whoever for information/access.

For all we know, Doc is pressing Lucille so he can get to know the inner workings of someone who is married to a General Motors assembly line worker (Charles). The plan might be to steal the blueprints of the Astrovan and the upcoming Pontiac Aztek so they can put listening devices in some of the vehicles being used by government workers :russ:

This is the only rational explanation I have because Lucille isn’t even prime Tina Knowles level before Destinys Child blew up. So what’s the motive here

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Doc better be a Russian operative and hopefully this show is a collab with The Americans the same way Phil and Liz just smashed whoever for information/access.

For all we know, Doc is pressing Lucille so he can get to know the inner workings of someone who is married to a General Motors assembly line worker (Charles). The plan might be to steal the blueprints of the Astrovan and the upcoming Pontiac Aztek so they can put listening devices in some of the vehicles being used by government workers :russ:

This is the only rational explanation I have because Lucille isn’t even prime Tina Knowles level before Destinys Child blew up. So what’s the motive here
I just said breh wanted some back in the day buns, you turned him into the Black James Bond!
:dead:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I just said breh wanted some back in the day buns, you turned him into the Black James Bond!
:dead:

Breh how hard is it for Doc to get some pūssy in 1990s Detroit?

He could easily finesse some ass out of one of his adult patience and there’s tons of chicks in the hood just like Lucille who would love to be tricked on.

I am not seeing anything special in Lucille or her personality that would have a dude tripping over themselves 30 years after they left high school.

Been waiting for the other shoe to drop with these dude and it’s looking like he’s just a regular ass simp and nothing more.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Breh how hard is it for Doc to get some pūssy in 1990s Detroit?

He could easily finesse some ass out of one of his adult patience and there’s tons of chicks in the hood just like Lucille who would love to be tricked on.

I am not seeing anything special in Lucille or her personality that would have a dude tripping over themselves 30 years after they left high school.

Been waiting for the other shoe to drop with these dude and it’s looking like he’s just a regular ass simp and nothing more.
He can definitely get some p*ssy, but we all have that one who got away. That's Lucille for him. You know how it goes, you sweat her till you get her, then you kick her to the curb. Oldest play in the book.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
He can definitely get some p*ssy, but we all have that one who got away. That's Lucille for him. You know how it goes, you sweat her till you get her, then you kick her to the curb. Oldest play in the book.

He doesn’t realize it’s not worth the headache — YET

two of her sons sell drugs relentlessly, kill people regularly and are actively engaged in some type of beef.

The ends 1000 percent don’t justify the means when it comes to Lucille and once Charles is on the road getting some groupie love she gon realize he was a good man — with flaws — who actually rocked with her greasy French fry frying ass.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
He doesn’t realize it’s not worth the headache — YET

two of her sons sell drugs relentlessly, kill people regularly and are actively engaged in some type of beef.

The ends 1000 percent don’t justify the means when it comes to Lucille and once Charles is on the road getting some groupie love she gon realize he was a good man — with flaws — who actually rocked with her greasy French fry frying ass.
You're right, but that ain't shyt broad p*ssy hits different. You know it's good, because Charles rejoined church just to get a piece.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You're right, but that ain't shyt broad p*ssy hits different. You know it's good, because Charles rejoined church just to get a piece.

Breh I think Charles cares about his family but he’s kinda just starting to find his way and get his own thing.

This man had literally nothing to his name so home life was just a misery loves company scenario. He could’ve continued building out a social circle with Mabel and her party crowd but his fickle ass doesn’t know how to separate pũssy and home life.

He’s literally making broke decisions. But the second he went to Atlanta he felt reborn. Now he can live out some of his true passion and this tour is a good look. Wouldn’t surprise me if he cuffed a young baddie and calls it a day because he knows Lucille chose someone else.