B.M.F. (Black Mafia Family) Season 3 Official Discussion Thread | March 1st 2024, Fridays On STARZ

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
I looked up this person up and person is trans woman :mindblown: .......It's a man, who changed to a woman and is now a tans woman who likes women :mindblown:

giphy.gif

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
-ese speaky English now?
-this Henrietta chick wild
- Meech don't never listen to T
-ill licc some Wendy's honey mustard off Lucille
-that stripper was dancing to a Tracy Spencer/Jukebox remix
-charles
-these Haitian gangstas got dealt with by the FBA Family

Man, if I was Charles, I'd sing my way back into them guts too

Last edited:

DaMos Supreme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Season 1 was relatively grounded and though it had flaws I thought it was still decent especially for a show with so many relative newcomers as actors.
My sentiment almost to a tee. Season 1 focused on their humble beginnings that included more interaction with their fam, their crews, and local opp crews. With that being said, that allowed the more seasoned actors/better actors and more interesting characters more screen time (e.g., Wood Harris, The Flenory Parents, Lamar, B-Mickie, and etc). It seems like the writers, actors, and directors struggle significantly with the BMF story once expansion and world building became more frequent. Also, just like with any other Power spin-offs that gained popularity, casting changes included more celebrities/rappers that cannot act or just randomly added (e.g., Young Miami, Lil Baby, Titty-Boi, Saweetie).