B.M.F. (Black Mafia Family) Season 3 Official Discussion Thread | March 1st 2024, Fridays On STARZ

DaMos Supreme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I waiting for some type of personality switch up or some hidden agenda with the Doc, but maybe he’s just on his way to being on that Carl Thomas time. Maybe it’s the trill of the hunt for the one that got away

Meech is pretty much the Perfect Cell of BMF. He’s the amalgamation of Batman, James Bond, MacGuyver, Supafly, Dolemite, Shaft, Rambo, Goldie, and Jesus Christ. I really think about midway through season 2, 50 and the show runners are treating this show like a run of the mill Blaxploitation flick

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
I was explaining to a girl that the doctor is likely viewing Lucille as another notch on his belt (as previously mentioned in this thread), and that once he gets her, it won't be long before his loses interest.

Also stated that this occurs in life. "For the most part men are not looking to cuff you in the long run. That guy whom you've been keeping on standby/yearning for you for the past decade is not going to put on ring on it when you finally give him the chance....especially a man with options"

Her: :ohhh:

All that "The one that got away" shyt is just subterfuge/game. That only works in Tyler Perry movies.

He probably pulled the same trick on some of his old medical school classmates. :mjlol:

Last edited:

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
Angel bad af:noah:
The only thing that makes her terrible acting bearable. Raw and no rgerets :takedat:
:what:these dudes got some nerve skipping a week...what im gonna hate watch now
I was really looking forward to this week's episode holding me over until The Chi starts next week. Double the fukkery for next week it seems.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
That corny Wire reunion. :mjlol:

Saw Henry move since the beginning of the season. And they biting their own shows in writing with her ending (Power Force).

That Dr. made up that "excuse" after he hit Lucille. It was trash and he thought of a quick reason to get rid of her.