B.M.F. (Black Mafia Family) Season 3 Official Discussion Thread | March 1st 2024, Fridays On STARZ

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I knew i saw that cop that's so pressed about Lala on one of those Tyler Perry shows :mjlol:

Olhfn9.gif

Nooooooo!!!!!

Hell nah....
This nikka really sold it like that.

Art Barr

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Charles should have been out of the house. I don't care how much cheating I do, I'm not gonna sit there while my wife goes on dates.....and talk this "fight for us" shyt. Walk away and maintain your dignity, breh. She's clearly having her cake and eating it to.

Why is he so broke? You got a union job with high tenure, 2 boys out of the house, and only 1 kid left to provide for....but he's as poor as John Q.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Lala is so fukking annoying and as for Meech, lol.

I thought Super Dre in Straight Outta Compton was laughable, but this portrayal of Meech is on a whole other level. Soon they're gonna have him fighting Goku with not so much as a scratch. :mjlol:

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
Charles should have been out of the house. I don't care how much cheating I do, I'm not gonna sit there while my wife goes on dates.....and talk this "fight for us" shyt. Walk away and maintain your dignity, breh. She's clearly having her cake and eating it to.

Why is he so broke? You got a union job with high tenure, 2 boys out of the house, and only 1 kid left to provide for....but he's as poor as John Q.
Lucille mentioned last episode that he spends his income on instruments.

they played the infidelity card too soon with her. Should of made her fight with temptation a slow burn and have her cheat at the season finale. Felt sympathetic at first but now she tryna have a hot girl summer :skip:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Lala is so fukking annoying and as for Meech, lol.

I thought Super Dre in Straight Outta Compton was laughable, but this portrayal of Meech is on a whole other level. Soon they're gonna have him fighting Goku with not so much as a scratch. :mjlol:

Meech could not lose in that era tho.

You dudes forget...drug dealers from the dawn of crack to the nineties.
who were kingpin status with their shyt together.

Only lost when they got jailed.
Maybe the had drama which was the beginning of the dope boi wife era. To deal with new fukkery that you guys grew up with. Yet those people you see succumbing to dopeboi wife fukkery and losing. Are people who were followers and trying to live up to what America has become.

It was a free for all and a more Genesis in the crack era. You dudes are looking at it. From a lenses of a post crack and aids epidemic era.

When this era was going on. Crack kingpins were winning on a level. That till the crime bill was passed.
There seemed to be no way for them to lose.

All this new shyt to make everything expensive and the like. Is to price the black ol school crack baron out of their new fentanyl meth white boi rural thing.
It is poverty from the 2000's recessions in the urban hoods. It is not the same crack epidemic and gang explosion issues of the nineties. It is two to four time less violent than the height of that era.
Now crime is all misunderstanding and poverty based arguments. Or green nikkaz over their head and issues arise. It is not like back in the day at all. It is relatively safe compared to back in the day.

If you dudes just turned twenty.

You never seen nuffin but poverty crime. Gangbangin and systemic open air market crack free for alls. Were phased out before your gen was cognitive.

Art Barr

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Goddamn Henrietta be looking like Miles Davis blood

I looked up this person up and person is trans woman :mindblown: .......It's a man, who changed to a woman and is now a tans woman who likes women :mindblown:

KingsOfKings

π•„π•’π••π•π•šπ•“ π•šπ•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒π•₯
Daps
I looked up this person up and person is trans woman :mindblown: .......It's a man, who changed to a woman and is now a tans woman who likes women :mindblown:

:picard: