B.M.F. (Black Mafia Family) Season 2 Official Discussion Thread | Fridays On STARZ

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
This season was like season 5 of Snowfall but ten times worse.

It should have been Lala's character that got murked instead of Kash Doll. She's super annoying and literally brings nothing to the table but baggage and drama. Chicks like her in real life are the worst. Always manage to be in some type of trouble. ALWAYS chaos and drama and then run to you on some "help me, help me" like a damn parasite so you can clean up their mess. Terry is a dumbass, especially considering he has a pregnant chick at home he already has a baby with. Some nikkas are dumb and deserve whatever they get.

Speaking of which, Papa Flenory is a dumb ass too. At least cheat with a broad your wife doesn't know. I hate how this season turned him into some Laurel and Hardy cartoon character. Because he moved so goofy, we're supposed to forget how Lucille wasn't filling his needs and emasculating him earlier on and that's what drove him to go elsewhere. Of course when broads cheat on these shows they're always blameless.

The best part of the episode was that dude bursting into the club out of nowhere looking like some parade float while shooting at Monique and Meech. :laff:

I can't believe they're actually gonna do spinoffs of this trash.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
This season was like season 5 of Snowfall but ten times worse.

It should have been Lala's character that got murked instead of Kash Doll. She's super annoying and literally brings nothing to the table but baggage and drama. Chicks like her in real life are the worst. Always manage to be in some type of trouble. ALWAYS chaos and drama and then run to you on some "help me, help me" like a damn parasite so you can clean up their mess. Terry is a dumbass, especially considering he has a pregnant chick at home he already has a baby with. Some nikkas are dumb and deserve whatever they get.

Speaking of which, Papa Flenory is a dumb ass too. At least cheat with a broad your wife doesn't know. I hate how this season turned him into some Laurel and Hardy cartoon character. Because he moved so goofy, we're supposed to forget how Lucille wasn't filling his needs and emasculating him earlier on and that's what drove him to go elsewhere. Of course when broads cheat on these shows they're always blameless.

The best part of the episode was that dude bursting into the club out of nowhere looking like some parade float while shooting at Monique and Meech. :laff:

I can't believe they're actually gonna do spinoffs of this trash.

:dead:

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
When they cut to Meech looking delighted at the shop immediately after his scene with Lamar, who else initially thought Meech was daydreaming about the whole scenario between him and Lamar?

It sure seemed like it with the way it was weirdly edited. :mjlol:......like some dream sequence on a 90's sitcom or something. Weird af. :mjlol:

Last edited:

R.B.J1

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
what happaned in real life?
DMeeks didnt want to move to Atlanta, he stated that he went to prison for a little under 3 years in 1992 for "hollering" at somebody "in the wrong way". He said in 1992 shortly before he turned himself in to start his bid, he ran into Meech at a dowtown Detroit club, Meech threw him an impromptu going away party and gave him some bread. Doc Hicks interviewed him a few years ago.

Al Profit on the real BMickey

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
bmf should have been a 10 part miniseries with each part an hour long. starting in the 1980s ending with them being locked up. stretching it out as a whole show with spinoffs is retarded behavior
To be fair their run was long enough that it could have multiple seasons. The problem is the poor writing acting and directing.
Snowfall is loosely based off ricky Ross and they managed to squeeze 6 seasons out even tho Ross was only on top for what ? 5 years or so ?

Bmf run was damn near 20 years. Honestly. They shouldn’t have even introduced Lamar until season 2
Season 1 should’ve been like season 1 of snowfall. Showing them before they got into the game then transition.
But then again it would take good writing and good directors to pull that off

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
They need to just give us a Charles and Lucille spin off with occasional scenes of pastor cal and Ashy Larry yelling out “what the fukk “‘every time Lamar loses his temper.

The rest of these storylines are trash
:deadrose:

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
DMeeks didnt want to move to Atlanta, he stated that he went to prison for a little under 3 years in 1992 for "hollering" at somebody "in the wrong way". He said in 1992 shortly before he turned himself in to start his bid, he ran into Meech at a dowtown Detroit club, Meech threw him an impromptu going away party and gave him some bread. Doc Hicks interviewed him a few years ago.

Al Profit on the real BMickey

See this the shyt that I was talking about with this show just a few days ago in this thread. I seen the second video last week.