B.M.F. (Black Mafia Family) Season 2 Official Discussion Thread | Fridays On STARZ

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
-explain to me WTF is "Freek-Neek"?
- why B. Mickey look like Jazz from Fresh Prince?
- ain't nobody with a shytbag gonna punk me like that
-Goldie ethering Jazz Mickey silly ass
-Ooh Rev ain't right, he s church ain't right

-Yung Miami will be playing herself this episode, gentlemen
-this lady cop trifling

-Charles big Mr. Oglevee looking ass
-How this stripper supposed to be "country" with a Newark accent.
.-Yung Miami acting on negative zero trillion
-

Mickey dressed for the style then, also the real guy he’s supposed to be was that nikka
The guy Lamar is playing was a real serious dude, i guess they adding more to the story but whatever

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter

You never heard of freaknik:

RRinJjml.jpg

:jbhmm:

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
You never heard of freaknik:

RRinJjml.jpg

Mickey dressed for the style then, also the real guy he’s supposed to be was that nikka
The guy Lamar is playing was a real serious dude, i guess they adding more to the story but whatever
It's a joke, my boy. Goddamn.

On another note, it's a shame we won't get to see Mabel get her boots spanked anymore

Last edited:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
This shyt is trash.

That strip club scene was uncalled for and the editing is trash. You can hear the difference in the sound and in the last scene when B Mickie was going to shoot Tee, you can hear Tee's voice but his mouth was not moving like some old chinese movie shyt:

That scene was horrible smh…..no point to it but to show Meech popping an Atlanta stripper, it’s like the director of this show be creating scenes just to get him and meech some ass in real life after filming ….

Then ya homie who snitched on you got a gun to yo brothers head, you got a gun to his head but then it’s “Nooo! I can’t lose no mo brothas :to:“……. Foh, the writing for this is Causing me to toss this show to the side. Str8 garbage.

DOSDUMUNI

Pass N' Fly Records
Daps
- why B. Mickey look like Jazz from Fresh Prince?
- ain't nobody with a shytbag gonna punk me like that
-Goldie ethering Jazz Mickey silly ass
-Ooh Rev ain't right, his church ain't right

-Yung Miami will be playing herself this episode, gentlemen
-this lady cop trifling

-Charles big Mr. Oglevee looking ass
-How this stripper supposed to be "country" with a Newark accent.
.-Yung Miami acting on negative zero trillion
-

Female police officers/detectives/DA's in the Power Universe have to be the most invasive women on television lmao

Power (Angela)
Power Book 2 (Bianca)
Raising Kanan (Burke)
BMF (Det. Jin)

They gonna snoop everywhere in ya crib and escape 5 seconds before you park in the lot... After snatching a loose toenail with crucial evidence on it under a coaster in ya kitchen...

hand it to their incel, less endowed partner at the precinct who wants her yams and jealous of you

Then invite you to an opera later dat night. lol.

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
Female police officers/detectives/DA's in the Power Universe have to be the most invasive women on television lmao

Power (Angela)
Power Book 2 (Bianca)
Raising Kanan (Burke)
BMF (Det. Jin)

They gonna snoop everywhere in ya crib and escape 5 seconds before you park in the lot... After snatching a loose toenail with crucial evidence on it under a coaster in ya kitchen...

hand it to their incel, less endowed partner at the precinct who wants her yams and jealous of you

Power (Angela)
Power Book 2 (Bianca)
Raising Kanan (Burke)
BMF (Det. Jin)

:ohhh:

Kind of like the trope with little sisters blowin up spots and being nosy.