B.M.F. (Black Mafia Family) Season 2 Official Discussion Thread | Fridays On STARZ

King Poetic

Grandfather of….
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Sea
Show is just comedy at this point

I seen better Detroit hood movies and shows than this shyt

1. LaLa acting is terrible and she flip flopping between T and her man and just disrespecting T every minute

2. The whole Whoopi in ghost/ Ms Cleo shyt is ridiculous

3. Pops kicked his son out, but all of sudden wants to see if he going to snitch

4. K9 shooting his mom and have her cooking is ridiculous

5. The Colombian connection is hilarious… somehow u got all this product over there quick as fukk but it’s taken u time to take out K9 who owe u 20 million dollars…el chapo would have had that nikka taken out in a week

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
I fukked around and woke up my 4 month old laughing so hard at Meech peeping Charles in the strip club with ole girl :pachaha: He should've known what time she was on after her homegirl squeezed his cheeks at the house party. Terry thinking they can walk into a meeting with the Columbians strapped :russ: Lamar talmbout "can you save my dog pastor?" Snoop hit that nikka with the :snoop::bustback: shyt is straight comedy now. I will say Steve Harris is doing his thang since I personally want to put a bullet in him. Mama Flenory ole ass getting all the dikk. She was looking good in that nightgown :takedat:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
"I'm going to get you a lap dance"

"I've never had one of those"

"You ever been with two women?"

"I've been with more than that, including you and Lucille"

"No Silly, I mean at the same time"

"Hecck no, what you think? I'm some sort a freak or'somethin?"

:dead:

Last edited:

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good analysis that I actually agree with. Are there any other shows that out that are on the level of The Wire, Sopranos, Breaking Bad, or Succession writing?. My favorite shows are all those I just mentioned, Topboy, Spartacus, Game of Thrones I keep watching the same shyt because besides the entertainment shows idk what to watch.

I'm hearing Mayor of Kingstown, Yellowstone and Your Honor is good. Any other shows with that good writing, crime element or violence element that's not too totally unrealistic?

I finished Tulsa King in a few days and really enjoyed that

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Lamar has murdered 3 12th street members, a little boy, 2 PA's and Sockie, yet the police have yet to bring him in for questioning. The writers are going a little too far with Lamar. It looks like they decided not to turn BMickey into a snitch.
This must be in Jacksonville.