B.M.F. (Black Mafia Family) Season 2 Official Discussion Thread | Fridays On STARZ

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
get your azz up :birdman:

but you just shot me in the face :dahell:

I don't care I said get your azz up

:mjlol:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
LOL @ Charles on some "imma pick up the night shift" shyt because he wanna dive in them chocolate tittays again :russ: Breh is about to be on demon time one strip club at a time. You can literally see the Jesus pouring out of him. Too bad Meech spoiled it for him LOL. Mans can't even get a table dance without his kids fukkin it up.

Can't blame him tho.

Katina's Chili from TLC lookin ass on some "if you're ever in Hotlanta, hit me up — I'll show you around." You already know Meech gon put her on.

Meanwhile, Tee's baby moms Wanda really paid for that bootleg ass psychic who asked if Tee is into drinking tea :mjlol: then the bytch gon flip it, say she's pregnant and snitch on herself for swiping his shyt. Dude can't handle his females because he went right back to simping on Markisha, who used him for a hotel for her and her kids. Next day dude is putting condoms on a trophy and shoving it in his sister's face.

Whole Flenory family wilding this season.

Last edited:

R.B.J1

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Lamar has murdered 3 12th street members, a little boy, 2 PA's and Sockie, yet the police have yet to bring him in for questioning. The writers are going a little too far with Lamar. It looks like they decided not to turn BMickey into a snitch.

EastsideRio

You Can’t Stop The Rain ☔️
Daps
Reppin
DETROIT (Do Every Thing Right Or It's Trouble)
“2Chainz will play “Stacks,” an Atlanta-born and bred distributor whose wisdom and stature command respect wherever he goes. Fiercely loyal and determined to provide for his family no matter the cost, Stacks lives by the street code and challenges Meech’s leadership style.

Ne-Yo will play “Rodney ‘Greeny’ Green,” a local Atlanta player who’s all about making the bag. Filled with swagger and an entrepreneurial spirit, there’s more than meets the eye with Greeny.”

Season 3 is going to be wild…:dead:

So is Neyo Jeezy or not? Because the only character I see him playing is Jeezy

EastsideRio

You Can’t Stop The Rain ☔️
Daps
Reppin
DETROIT (Do Every Thing Right Or It's Trouble)
Lamar has murdered 3 12th street members, a little boy, 2 PA's and Sockie, yet the police have yet to bring him in for questioning. The writers are going a little too far with Lamar. It looks like they decided not to turn BMickey into a snitch.

Ladon was a terriorist on Visger, Fort, Schafer and all them streets.
D Meeks was an enforcer, he never told.

I don’t think the writers did anything. I think Meeks and ED Boyd stepped in and fixed the script. Like dude said above you it’s kind of hard to do a tv show with the whole cast still alive and involved.