B.M.F. (Black Mafia Family) Season 2 Official Discussion Thread | Fridays On STARZ

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
"I'm going to get you a lap dance"

"I've never had one of those"

"You ever been with two women?"

"I've been with more than that, including you and Lucille"

"No Silly, I mean at the same time"

"Hecck no, what you think? I'm some sort a freak or'somethin?"

:dead:

LMFAOOOOOOOOO @ me visualizing that whole scene.

At this point put him on the BMF payroll just to keep him out of trouble. Dude needs his own budget to chill with his side bytch, drank, eat and live a little.

Lucille gon give him a poison Frostee when she finds out — and you KNOW she will.

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
-wtf was that weird ass fight scene?
-Ill be damned if I help you escape the cops, show you how to care your shytbag, stay at my house and you gon spazz on me about some damn dog
-Lucille fine ass
- Meech got that bust down chain, they wasn't rocking them back then

-hold up, ain't Lala on her statutory time messing with Tee

-damn Miss Mabel got must got that grip. Pops look like he about to 🥜 mad early every time

Last edited:

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
- that detective WILD disrespectful
-Lucille too fine to be slangin' Jr. Bacons

-Monique is an a$$hole, but she about bidness tho

-these hoes putting a root on my boy Terry
-"i can't believe you just shot me in the head" . C'mon son. SMH

-2 high school semesters of Spanish!???? :dead:

-BBLs and sweat suits don't go together
-Mabel about to have Charles square ass making it train
-show up to St Martin looking like some Miami Vice rejects brehs
-the church scene LMAO
- B. Goofy need to get up outta Detroit

-how you gon call dude to get you up out a DV situation and then spazz on him?

DaMos Supreme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This K-9 character is so over the top and appears very comic bookish, word to Jim Kelly. I don’t know if there’s a clandestine fukkery competition going on with him and Lamar from the writers or what :dead:. To the Detroit brehs, Who is/are the nikka(s) used as the template for that K-9 nikka?

Pastor Snoop is managing his balance and maneuvering fairly well with that hair concoction.

I clare these new age shows/series are trying to win Meme battles

Last edited:

R.B.J1

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This K-9 character is so over the top and appears very comic bookish, word to Jim Kelly. I don’t know if there’s a clandestine fukkery competition going on with him and Lamar from the writers or what :dead:. To the Detroit brehs, Who is/are the nikka(s) used as template for that K-9 nikka?

Pastor Snoop is managing his balance and maneuvering fairly well with that hair concoction.

I clare these new age shows/series are trying to win Meme battles
K9 is based on Lawrence "Dawg" Newell. Lawrence and Alexander Newell were good basketball players in Detroit in the early 1980's. Alexander was all city in 1981 or 1982 he was a distributor type point guard at Detroit Murray Wright. Lawrence was mainly a street baller who was athletic. The Newells were before my time and I dont remember them, I grew up in Detroit in the late 80's early 90's, I was told this info by one of my older friends who was on the team at Detroit Southwestern in the early 1980's and is an encyclopedia about Detroit PSL basketball. Alexander KK Newell played a few years at Alabama State.

Alexander KK Newell

Last edited:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
So she can’t deal with Terry still having access to his BM but Terry supposed to accept that she’s married in an abusive relationship that she refuses to leave :heh:
"THIS IS WHY WOMEN DON'T COME FORWARD :sadbron: "

megan-thee-stallion-instagram.gif

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lamar has murdered 3 12th street members, a little boy, 2 PA's and Sockie, yet the police have yet to bring him in for questioning. The writers are going a little too far with Lamar. It looks like they decided not to turn BMickey into a snitch.
They trying to force another Kanan. Kanan worked because 50 wasnt acting and being his old self exaggerated lol. Lamar character seems so forced and very cringe. They need to fire whoever came up with the blackie storyline. Lil meech aint the best actor but he has great stage presence and likability without him the show is unwatchable

Last edited: