B.M.F. (Black Mafia Family) Season 2 Official Discussion Thread | Fridays On STARZ

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Idk about the Columbian shyt but in real life “K9” was a serious Project nikka with class

What’s more interesting is they showing love to the leader of the PA boys (Puritan Ave). Idk his name on the show but T Stucky was that nikka in the 90’s and he was Proof from D12 first cousin. Proof (RIP) was from PA too. Proof brought Eminem to Stucky for a deal but Stucky passed on Em.

Free T-Stucky!!!!

Facts

Mr. 1nighter

On my grown man steeze
Daps
Reppin
Columbus
How tall is big meech in real life? Is he short like his son? I always figured him to be a taller cat.

EastsideRio

You Can’t Stop The Rain ☔️
Daps
Reppin
DETROIT (Do Every Thing Right Or It's Trouble)
Jalen Rose went to Southwest with their sister iirc so that’s the connection with that

Ironically Jalen Rose was a West Sider from Puritan & Appoline. On that scene at Soul Night They should have had him standing with the PA Boys because I know he knew Stucky and them. He only went to South western for high school, he wasn’t from SW.

Mega

Superstar
Daps
“2Chainz will play “Stacks,” an Atlanta-born and bred distributor whose wisdom and stature command respect wherever he goes. Fiercely loyal and determined to provide for his family no matter the cost, Stacks lives by the street code and challenges Meech’s leadership style.

Ne-Yo will play “Rodney ‘Greeny’ Green,” a local Atlanta player who’s all about making the bag. Filled with swagger and an entrepreneurial spirit, there’s more than meets the eye with Greeny.”

Season 3 is going to be wild…:dead:

Last edited: