B.M.F. (Black Mafia Family) Season 2 Official Discussion Thread | Fridays On STARZ

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Moneybag Chuck on a 2 episode winning streak :pachaha:
Terry being forced to go to Olan Mills for family portraits :mjlol:
Lamar Voorhies still at it :demonic:
B Mickie still looks like he is always ready to burst into tears
Kelly Hu can still get the meat :mjlit:

Episode was meh :manny:
Speaking of which did they? Or were they just flirting?

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
This season is goofy and I think they're focusing too much on wacky Lamar. I think the show should be more grounded because it's starting to feel like Power Detroit.

Also, I don't know if I am tripping but Terry a damn fool for cheating on his baby mother because I find her more attractive than Lala.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This season is goofy and I think they're focusing too much on wacky Lamar. I think the show should be more grounded because it's starting to feel like Power Detroit.

Also, I don't know if I am tripping but Terry a damn fool for cheating on his baby mother because I find her more attractive than Lala.

True but when ever have you seen cats with a lot of money remain faithful? Like really. All that faithful BS is an illusion.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
True but when ever have you seen cats with a lot of money remain faithful? Like really. All that faithful BS is an illusion.
Agreed, just seem odd to move like that for Lala's character situation, but I guess he's tired of his own family.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I think it was flirtatious energy which I don't expect had me like :patrice:is Kelly about to get down too. if it was me I would've had to hit after she issued that lil challenge like oh word? :shaq:
That and a way to keep her under control. If he does some illegal police stuff she'll overlook it.