B.G. Wants That Stimulus: He’s begging Lil Wayne to do a Hot Boys reunion for the bag.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
P had those packed Nolimit reunion tours and nyggas were coming dressed in army fatigues. :dead:

A hot boyz tour would do fine and attract a similar audience. It basically comes to whether Wayne wants to do it or not, and it Wayne isn’t interested, BG gotta move on.

As far as BG, I know he needs to money, but I hope he doesn’t limit himself to just doing disposable trap music. I don’t know if yall remember, but BG use to be compared to Prodigy (from Mobb Deep). BG can do more then what he’s doing and rap over different type of beats.
Yeah signing to Gucci was a mistake because he tryna sound like every other artist Gucci signs. All them nikkas are the same. I understand Gucci offered a big bag though, so guess he couldn't pass it up.

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
He need to get the "Walo267" playbook

Like a few posters said..

This is the podcast era.. just start one..

It's mad rappers with books out.. get with someone and write one.. tell your story..

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"just in time for Mardi Gras, gitchu a hot girl loolike Kimora Lee yaheardme, anyudda product have your balls goin waaaaannnnnhhhh for awlda wrong reasons ya feel me, but Manscaped baybeh, havem hot girls call you the Clean Up Man forreal, use that Lawnmow 6.0"
:dead:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I believe Hot Boyz reunion would be successful if they want to. Y'all need to stop lying and talking about how nobody wants to see Hot Boyz reunion. Master P did with No Limit reunion and it was full packed crowd and a successful.

Juvenile has tours going on right now and a lot of people want to see him. And he did have an amazing Tiny Desk performance and it went viral and had amazing views.

Sorry, I don't know why would you guys think Hot Boys reunion wouldn't be a success especially yo gonna have Lil' Wayne, Juvenile. Y'all out of damn mind don't think nobody wants to see Hot Boys reunion. Yall crazy

The Eliminator

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bulgaria
In an era when even Wayne tours small venues and repeatedly cancels/cuts short performances if he thinks the crowd ain't big enough,what reunion tour are they talking about??
Also,if you were gonna beg,it woud have been a good idea to not diss the man

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
In an era when even Wayne tours small venues and repeatedly cancels/cuts short performances if he thinks the crowd ain't big enough,what reunion tour are they talking about??
Also,if you were gonna beg,it woud have been a good idea to not diss the man
This is a lie.

He literally did three areas in November and he’s currently doing arenas.

He just toured at three arenas in November.