B.G. Knocc Out 'Pac was a one dimensional rapper'

3rd Ward Swangin

Superstar
Daps
They feelings towards Pac is "fukk him" even 22 years later. Im a huge Pac stan but he had no business getting involved in all that Gansta shyt.
Yes he did because they were stealing or taking Death Row chains. Now hollering Mob is another story. Remember 2Pac went after Orlando because he tried to take dude Death Row chain. Suge had no business telling 2Pac anything to go after Orlando like Pac was foot soldier status.

Jacaveli The Don

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#NarcissistGang
Take anything serious from someone who was real close friends with 'Pac's killer

:comeon:

And he's a crip who was around 'Pac's enemies

DKm1xXsV4AAouYf.jpg:large

Daps
Call a man who made actual HIT records about teen pregnancy, partying, empowering black women, smashing random women, politics, california, black parenting, ballin, thug shyt, etc... one dimensional brehs

Pac is probably the least one dimensional rapper ever, what is he talking about? Lol

To be honest with you described why I always thought 2Pac had the most compelling argument as the greatest.

There has been no one in the history of rap who has been able to tackle such a diverse array of topics and make it lucrative for his label

Daps
Same nikka that said Pac would have NEVER punched Baby Lane first when theres video showing Pac doing just that. Lol. nikka salty when it comes to Pac cause Baby Lane was his mans.

There is no video whatsoever that shows Pac punching Baby Lane. I don't dispute that's what probably happened, but the MGM vid just shows Lane getting stomped out, so BG didn't say anything false. You're insinuating that BG is lying when he wasn't.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
in the video he clearly said "im not talking about what he rapped about"

but coli nikkas love to go off titles so im sure this post will be ignored
We know what he said, he talked about cadence and flow.

And he's still wrong.

Anyway who has listen to Pac would know this. But y'all got yalls narrative u wanna run with

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Yall Pac stans man...lmao
Ur one to talk about stans considering in almost every thread that involves Joe Budden or Jay-Z ur :cape: for whatever they do

Infact if this was said by some old opposers of Jay that he's one dimensional. U would be doing same thing these "Pac Stan's" are doing
I mean even if he’s talking about his flow and delivery he’s still wrong. If you listen to him at the beginning of his career around the 2pacalypse Now era and than near the end,the 7 Day Theory he sounded drastically different.
let these nikkas tell it: Can't C me, Holla At me ,and White man's world all have the same style:mjlol:

Just in MATW there's differences in style

From If I die tonight, Temptations, Outlawz, It ain't easy

all different in cadence, flow, etc

But according to these dumb nikkas they r all the same style though

Last edited: