Azealia Banks Roasts Christianity

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Support Luciferian puppets by dissing Christianity, brehs.
4.jpg

th

leadazeala.jpg

blackblessed-rapunxel-8.png

c9ab959886212b23d665fbb2856ce696.jpg

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
What circles y'all in then :mjpls:

:childplease: Find that in almost any Black circles....Again its a default mentality leftover from slavery and jim crow. Good thing if we using it as a defensive action, but its nothing more than a master/slave reaction....

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
:childplease: Find that in almost any Black circles....Again its a default mentality leftover from slavery and jim crow. Good thing if we using it as a defensive action, but its nothing more than a master/slave reaction....
I want proof of these so called circles. You're suggesting that black ppl haven't grown or matured since civil rights....that we behave as trained dogs when the "master" is around. I'm telling you I haven't seen this; I've seen the exact opposite.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
MeachTheMonster said:
Even though Christianity existed in Africa before slavery. Its highly unlikely that slaves were Christians before being brought here. And its a fact that the form of Christianity black Americans follow today was forced into our grandparents by slave masters.

False.....

http://www.pbs.org/wnet/slavery/experience/religion/history.html

Africans and African descendents working in the early modern Atlantic commercial system were exposed to the world of European Christianity as early as the fifteenth century, when Portuguese missionaries came to the coasts of Africa. Some slaves, therefore, brought Christian beliefs with them when they were thrust into slavery.

So, how were they forced into it by slavemasters if they converted PRIOR to being slaves?

Slavemasters did not want slaves to become Christians as they would have to be freed. That changed in 1667 when Virginia passed laws declaring conversion didn't guarantee freedom. Other states soon followed.

Also, you should research Samuel Baston, Joseph Johnson, Cato Freedman, Richard Allen, and Absalom Jones.

These free 'Black' men established the first 'Black' churches in America as part of the Free African Society because 'Whites' refused to worship with them.

:popcorn:

Last edited:

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
It's so easy to google information & project it as if it was your thoughts to begin with. No one is saying you have to be profound but honestly these celebrities are being given credit for being more intelligent then they really are. I don't see anything new that someone with even half intellect hasn't already known...

People need to know when they're being sleepwalked into a hidden agenda... sheep exist on all levels and a lot of these underground fans are exposing themselves to be no smarter then the "teenyboppers" they love to roast.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
I support black Christianity not that worship white jesus bullshyt when jesus wasn't even fukking white. Banks a real one
Black Christianity? :blessed: :trash:

I guess this can be considered progress. The Arabs were happy as fukk when they discovered their religion, i guess that can happen for us too.

:huhldup:

No gracias senior.

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I want proof of these so called circles. You're suggesting that black ppl haven't grown or matured since civil rights....that we behave as trained dogs when the "master" is around. I'm telling you I haven't seen this; I've seen the exact opposite.

I see it daily....:dwillhuh: