i dont fukk with christianity but i also dont fukk with this hoe..fukk em
H9WdFe6Ki0sqNzrfGbflBI0YAtAl6YpIVQhVBUAwKpetbk_uDEdim8F0b6TsWFVK0oBu6A=s85

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
It's so easy to google information & project it as if it was your thoughts to begin with. No one is saying you have to be profound but honestly these celebrities are being given credit for being more intelligent then they really are. I don't see anything new that someone with even half intellect hasn't already known...

People need to know when they're being sleepwalked into a hidden agenda... sheep exist on all levels and a lot of these underground fans are exposing themselves to be no smarter then the "teenyboppers" they love to roast.

What would be her hidden agenda? She already has been exposed as a ghetto gagger, yet she still spits shyt that not even Kanye West or JAY Z would say in public. You nikkas just sleep :what:

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
:manny: people can believe what they want as long as its not used to hurt others

:patrice: Think we gonna get an Electronica album this year though?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh.............:comeon:

:beli: I think I know where Amen-Ra symbol comes from. That isn't the case for Banks who doesn't know where it comes from, nor is it used by cacs as Kemet God. Symbolism used by White Supremacy has always went the opposite of it's true meaning. Do you truly think the average cac who walks around with the Eye shirt on knows it's from Ra? Who's running the industry right now?

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
:beli: I think I know where Amen-Ra symbol comes from. That isn't the case for Banks who doesn't know where it comes from, nor is it used by cacs as Kemet God. Symbolism used by White Supremacy has always went the opposite of it's true meaning. Do you truly think the average cac who walks around with the Eye shirt on knows it's from Ra? Who's running the industry right now?

Of course cacs don't really care or know, they will copy and profit off of mud if they could.......AZ is studied, just young and trying to find herself and she's finding herself very well. I'm sure she knows where it comes from. if she knows all this other shyt, she knows that also.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
tm730 said:
seriously?

Almost everybody knows that slave masters and CACs back then thought that they were helping them slaves out by giving them religion cause they thought it would "civilize" them.

No, they didn't since if they converted, they were freed. Christians couldn't keep slaves for life and the text required them to treat them well while enslaved......

Colossians 4:1

Masters, give unto your servants that which is just and equal; knowing that ye also have a Master in heaven.

That changed in the late 17th Century due to laws in Virginia.

You're free to believe what you want, but this is well-documented fact.​

Last edited: