Azealia Banks Roasts Christianity

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
check your reading comprehension. I never said it started there. No wonder you're so confused, you can't even comprehend message board posts correctly, let alone the WORD

The Romans of Europe and Jews of Judah created Christianity and exported it into Africa, so your overall point is moot.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
You brought up violence when I said "It is an institution. Nothing more and nothing less."

I brought up violence when discussing government, another institution

:leostare:

"Nothing more and nothing less"

^^^^^^ Dat's da source of mah beef wit dat post of yours in regards to religion.

To try n downplay and/or equate da irrational, illogical, and emotionally manipulative nature of religion to gubment or otha "institutions" is absolutely absurd imo.

A soldier dyin in da field of battle or Special Ops mufukkas fighting against cyber attacks to keep terrorists at bay from actually destroyin shyt..is not da same as some Islamic radicals killin people at a newspaper for drawin cartoons of their deity. Or Christians burnin hoes at da stake because dey think dey're openin portals to some demonic realm. Or blowin up abortion clinics or killin homosexuals because dey're an abomination to "god".

"Nothing more and nothing less"

^^^^^ Sorry I can't cosign dis shyt, breh. Not when dere are mufukkas outchea slaughterin people ova books fulla fairy tales.
8bXqomG.png

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
It would depend on what you truly consider the "start" of Christianity, and if you mean "as is practiced by the majority of the world today" than European influence is clearly paramount.

I mean, Jerusalem isn't in Africa or Europe. But Christianity's most important distinctions are European. For example.

It's a "European Religion" through and through.

Where's Jerusalem located?

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It would depend on what you truly consider the "start" of Christianity, and if you mean "as is practiced by the majority of the world today" than European influence is clearly paramount.

I mean, Jerusalem isn't in Africa or Europe. But Christianity's most important distinctions are European. For example.

It's a "European Religion" through and through.

I tend to agree with this. Christianity was conspired upon long before the council of Nicaea though. The conspiracy dates back even further, but it was completed under the control of the europeans.

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
Ahh wonder how the response in this thread would change if it was Islam she was goin on about

:sas1:

We all know the coli is all about balance

:sas2:

This thread would have one starred, OP probably would've gotten negged, and the comments would've been about Islam bashing :mjlol:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Where's Jerusalem located?

I prefer to call all that shyt The Levant....:manny:

I think I have an idea of where you're going with this. I almost didn't even say that line to avoid that aspect of the discussion. It's technically in Asia, and I understand that that is likely a political designation.

Of course, the important thing I was trying to say is that even if Jesus was said to have been born in the middle of the Sahara desert, Christianity would *still* be European in nature.

Are you claiming it for Africa?

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
so so naive

Nope. I'm fully aware dere are false flags out dere da gubment puts out. Whether if its about oil, etc. Fully aware. But those dont negate a lot of da legit terrorists threats we and da world are fightin against.

Da blood shed by dese religions on da otha hand. Where are their threats? Where are dese demons? Where is da evidence of one being more true than da othas? Where is da evidence of witch craft? Where are dese pure words from god dat says one life mattas more than da next? Show me.:usure:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Da blood shed by dese religions on da otha hand. Where are their threats? Where are dese demons? Where is da evidence of one being more true than da othas?

Religious violence is fought over land, labor and resources......just like state violence.